44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

37 minutes ago, beetle said:

We have too any gaddaars amonngst us.

Can't stand this opportunist ar******

Yeh log politics join kar rahe hain.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/kamal-haasan-clarifies-amid-row-over-plebiscite-comments-on-kashmir-1995235%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

****** separatist!

First this illiterate jahadi should read the UN resolution 1947 . It’s clearly said Pakistan ko phele occupied Kashmir se hatna Hoga

1 hour ago, beetle said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/kamal-haasan-clarifies-amid-row-over-plebiscite-comments-on-kashmir-1995235%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

****** separatist!

I can see his duping delight in the way he's expressing himself here. Watch at 15:30

12 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Breaking news massive shootout happening in Kashmir between security forces and terrorists lots of terrorist are trapped, South Kashmir DIG Amit Kumar  injured in firing. 

I pray for no more casualties of our Jawans. I can't take it anymore.

And yes kill all those bastards mercilessly.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

****** separatist!

Ye sala pakka deshdrohi hai. Bloody MC

13 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I pray for no more casualties of our Jawans. I can't take it anymore.

And yes kill all those bastards mercilessly.

Problem is there will be one innocent or so callled inocent person/civilian along with those terrorists. Some time that innocent would have gone voluntarily sometimes with gun on his head.

Either way, take collateral damage and bringdown the buildin using mortars or tanks. No need for gun battle

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

Problem is there will be one innocent or so callled inocent person/civilian along with those terrorists. Some time that innocent would have gone voluntarily sometimes with gun on his head.

Either way, take collateral damage and bringdown the buildin using mortars or tanks. No need for gun battle

Or just do it the Chinese way

https://www.businessinsider.in/Why-the-Muslim-world-isnt-saying-anything-about-Chinas-repression-and-cultural-cleansing-of-its-downtrodden-Muslim-minority/articleshow/65559376.cms

Spoiler

:censored:

Spoiler

If NDA wins again, it's time to find an NSA who doesn't continue to allow such a weak-kneed response.

4 more soldiers are murdered, and only 2 pigs are dispatched, and these guys continue to tie the hands of the military for fear of "civilian casualties." 

American politicians from Bush, to "liberal" icons such as Obama/Hilary would/have razed these bastards, yet our clowns are continuing with their competitive softness. That negative-IQ Christine Fair over-hyped this guy way too much, at least in J&K terms.

Maybe I'm just pissed off, but what kind of chutiyas never learn from the past and repeat the same mistakes over and over. Chutiyas dream of being Israel while letting assorted liberandus weaken the response to everything. 

Edited by Tibarn

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Bro, the only way to do it the chinese way is to have international clout and leverage ( plus a seat at the UNSC). China does this by economically creating allies for them by building ports, roads, economic corridors in other countries... plus  economically they are dominating the world with their brands.

Us on the other hand in the last 70 years or so have not managed to ( forget a functioning fighter jet) even create an electronic  brand or a car brand worthwhile to market and export to the world. We are infighting with caste, reservation, religion, regionism as the main issue. Unless we have a dictatorship to put our janta in line then we will always be a laughing stock of the world that cant even respond to its soldiers being killed

I mean Uttarakhand police and CRPF categorically slammed this fake news, now with this stupid stunt libtards and tukde tukde gang are attacking the police and CRPF...calling them liars. I can't understand the suicidal tendency of Hindus in general and BJP in particular. Chewt qaum. 

Edited by Gollum

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I mean Uttarakhand police and CRPF categorically slammed this fake news, now with this stupid stunt libtards and tukde tukde gang are attacking the police and CRPF...calling them liars. I can't understand the suicidal tendency of Hindus in general and BJP in particular. Chewt qaum. 

ISI has created a pseudo Pakistani Army wing in India. They are equally big threat. Curbing their activities will require some serious Internal security law.