Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

India has become intolerant and that is wrong. But no way Hindusim is the most violent religion.

Matondkar is hot as hell.

I have met all races here in US and I feel that an average chick from a different race might be prettier than an average chick in India, but hottest chicks in India blow away all competition compared to hottest chicks away. Indian girls at their peak are irresistibly elegant.

Urmila was a hottie in her heydays. She is now a dumb old broad and a mouthpiece for deshdrohi bollywood. I say arrest all these traitors as an example and let it be a lesson for those who want to commit treason in the future. She is the Indian version of Madonna - hot in her time and ugly, old whore spouting liberal BS now

3 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I have met all races here in US and I feel that an average chick from a different race might be prettier than an average chick in India, but hottest chicks in India blow away all competition compared to hottest chicks away. Indian girls at their peak are irresistibly elegant.

I am not sure I agree with you.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Urmila was a hottie in her heydays. She is now a dumb old broad and a mouthpiece for deshdrohi bollywood. I say arrest all these traitors as an example and let it be a lesson for those who want to commit treason in the future. She is the Indian version of Madonna - hot in her time and ugly, old whore spouting liberal BS now

Show some respect. She has every right to say what she wants. 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Show some respect. She has every right to say what she wants. 

If she has a right to say whatever she wants, then I also have that same right. Don't try to censure me. Give me a good reason for me to respect her. She is just a glorified drama act. If she was in the old days before cinema and music, she will be doing drama in the street. Actually I can respect those people to an extent because they had to do it live like a theatre. Cinema involves lot of cuts and takes. Anyone can be a cinema actor these days so long as they look good. Even that can be improved by makeup. Just like in old times, they used to be hated and seen as suspicious to the nation's health. They sometimes go hand in hand with dacoitery. Today they are funded by underworld goons. Actors were called hypocrites in the ancient Greece. I wonder why

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

Thats true of most metrics in india. A large standard deviation...

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

Thats true of most metrics in india. A large standard deviation...

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

If she has a right to say whatever she wants, then I also have that same right. Don't try to censure me. Give me a good reason for me to respect her. She is just a glorified drama act. If she was in the old days before cinema and music, she will be doing drama in the street. Actually I can respect those people to an extent because they had to do it live like a theatre. Cinema involves lot of cuts and takes. Anyone can be a cinema actor these days so long as they look good. Even that can be improved by makeup. Just like in old times, they used to be hated and seen as suspicious to the nation's health. They sometimes go hand in hand with dacoitery. Today they are funded by underworld goons. Actors were called hypocrites in the ancient Greece. I wonder why

Just because your views are not aligned with your does not make her a deshdrohi. You want a society where everyone agrees with you. That by definition is being intolerant.

11 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

what an idiot you are.. .. must be having a miserable life ... 

Edited by veer

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Just because your views are not aligned with your does not make her a deshdrohi. You want a society where everyone agrees with you. That by definition is being intolerant.

Just because her views are not aligned with most of India's does not make Hinduism a violent religion. That is the topic. Please give your thoughts on that. Tolerance is an often misused word. Aggression in the name of tolerance is what antisocial elements use

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Just because her views are not aligned with most of India's does not make Hinduism a violent religion. That is the topic. Please give your thoughts on that. Tolerance is an often misused word. Aggression in the name of tolerance is what antisocial elements use

Where did I say Hinduism is a violent religion? Following is what I stated.

23 hours ago, Khota said:

India has become intolerant and that is wrong. But no way Hindusim is the most violent religion.

Matondkar is hot as hell.

Expecting her to talk in certain way is intolerant.

11 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

feminist detected. someone trashes hinduism and tells lies about it. what do you want me to call her

Call her Liar then.. lol.. 

Respecting women is feminist then call me that.. By the way, you give out labels very easily.. you gotta be in your teens.

13 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Agree with the thread title.

That’s because you are a biased Muslim who wants to hide the fact that your religion is the most violent religion in history and currently in 2019. Cognitive dissonance and taqqia- the act of cowardly lying and survival because your God is a false desert God- will not get you anywhere - in this world or after death.