Dhoni you arrogant SOB!

King Tendulkar

So I didn't watch the match but just saw the highlights:

It was surely thuggish behavior not becoming of his stature

But what I saw was a clear no ball, how did Oxenford over ruled it, did his ego got hurt that the original call was made by other umpire. Opposition should be clearly miffed but still that wrong call was not corrected which is bigger issue here.

Remember Oxenford is the same incompetent guy who played a role in Sydney Gate, missed a clear stumpings @flamy

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This is worse than the Sreeshanth-Bhajji slapping incident. No matter how incompetent the umpire is, you have to respect their decision. Players get fined for showing dissent leave alone a guy not in the middle of action storming on to the pitch. Terrible circus this

I still find it hard to see him act that way. I can see that in Kohli lol Dhoni works hard to maintain his "cool image".  That was the opposite of coolness.

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Don’t give a fuk about what you think . Look at the abuses dhoni is getting here from some low life tendulkar fans , am a hypocrite cos am defending him here ? 

No you are a hypocrite because you went around abusing sachin and being personal about him for way lesser reasons than for dhoni. I am surprised you are this less self aware you do not see the irony of what you wrote

You are upset he got abused? After playing for his country for 21 years sachin was abused by the likes of you for years because he struggled a bit later. And those who defended him were called blind fans, those who put player above country, etc even when we were winning. 

So yes, yes you are a hypocrite because you don't see how you are doing the same thing you accused sachin fans of doing 

3 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

No you are a hypocrite because you went around abusing sachin and being personal about him for way lesser reasons than for dhoni. I am surprised you are this less self aware you do not see the irony of what you wrote

You are upset he got abused? After playing for his country for 21 years sachin was abused by the likes of you for years because he struggled a bit later. And those who defended him were called blind fans, those who put player above country, etc even when we were winning. 

So yes, yes you are a hypocrite because you don't see how you are doing the same thing you accused sachin fans of doing 

Find me one post where I have abused Tendulkar , else stfu 

12 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Only way you show that you care about playing for India is scoring hundreds which Dhoni can only dream off, that’s what Tendulkar did ..even If it was a little slow reaching 90s .

Bhakts will get jealous when someone praises others more frequently. I still remember some of them bringing up Sachin during Rahul Dravid's retirement saying he isn't a match winner like vadapaaji was. Such a low life scum these people are

5 hours ago, bowl_out said:

What did he try to achieve by barging in? Did he think the decision would be changed based on that? How delusional... Or did he come in all the way to say that the first umpire signaled no ball, so they should check the front foot

No, he did that drama because he wasn’t sure if CSK will win or not but doing this drama, he can play victim card to his yellow army that he’s fighting hard for the respect of the yellow kingdom of CSK against an establishment he’ll bent to discredit him and his team... You can see this glimpses in the trailer of his documentary in Hotstar, “the roar of Loin”.., it’s another matter you won’t find anything similar to Lions in TN... :giggle:

15 hours ago, Nikola said:

Lol he was arguing as if it's worldcup final. Never seen him care so much while playing for india though.

If it would WC final he ll be busy playing selfish knock and than run away with tails between his legs like he did in CT 17 final and WC 15 SF.