Will Rohit turn the page in the WC?

zen

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

They can't be ignored altogether by the astute observer. It's not a measure of the utility of the knock or player contribution but the measure of player quality if deciphered in an unbiased manner.

In your attention whoring & blind worship you will obviously come up with these idiotic standards and comparisons, include this metric but ignore that and then whine if someone calls them out. But then one shouldn't be surprised given your ghise pite threads beating the same dead horse. I'm actually surprised your other IDs haven't been pressed into service to agree with you. 

:laugh: patting yourself on the back as an “astute observer”  that should get it done.

Also you are back to the whole multiple id and trolling crap. You know what I can’t beleive I am even explaining this but I am sure most people here figure out  when something is in the zone of a fun banter/ harmless trolling or when there is an actual point being made. You seem to be a moron who fails to make that distinction.   

19 minutes ago, maniac said:

:laugh: patting yourself on the back as an “astute observer”  that should get it done.

Also you are back to the whole multiple id and trolling crap. You know what I can’t beleive I am even explaining this but I am sure most people here figure out  when something is in the zone of a fun banter/ harmless trolling or when there is an actual point being made. You seem to be a moron who fails to make that distinction.   

Reminds me of someone doing something similar with "cricket acumen"  :p:

Edited by philcric

Already got a chance (dropped) against Aus :lol:

"Starc to Sharma, 2 runs, Dropped by Coulter-Nile diving to his right from short midwicket. The ball bursts out of his hands. Coulter-Nile throws himself to his right and attempts the catch with his right hand - but it does not stick. Rohit has a life. Very full on the pads, chipped in the air and Rohit gets away"

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, zen said:

Teams did not take his catches :dontknow:  .... but made good use of the chances as every time he was dropped went on to score a 50+ score .... Only if some of the others got these many chances as well! 

it's just as well Dhoni didn't get so many chances. otherwise we would see endless tuk-tuking from him

7 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The statsguru filter expert still trying to console himself/herself using on3 excuse or the other. Delusions truly have no cure

Didn't he make 10+ threads on rohit proving him as minnow basher & we should drop him for pant/rahul (as opener)