If TN had a seperate national team how would it fare ?

Vilander

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Some are strong but not all. I can see some of them getting rolled over to USA, like TN.

Just as a matter of interest what has been USA's results in ODI and T20 this year ?

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

are you asking if a Ranji side can beat a poor associate side. I think TN will mop the floor with USA

This crack USA side that can't beat UAE and Papua New Guinea this year also has a 33, two 35, 36, two 37, and a 39 year old in their  team . Not to mention only 5 American born players , another UAE after 29 years of ICC associate membership still got 11 players not born in UAE .

Beat TN??  :hysterical: somefolk live in dream world 

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

not necessary. a nation-state need not be sovereign. That's why I mentioned Kashmir and TN they are nationalities but under Indian rule as sovereign. Example look at aboriginal nations in US and Canada. 

How are TN and JK same ?

Why don't you just say you want your seperate country and don't want to be India? Then you can have your national team too.

43 minutes ago, beetle said:

How are TN and JK same ?

Why don't you just say you want your seperate country and don't want to be India? Then you can have your national team too.

Beetleji please delete this garbage thread. 

Gujarat's team (combining all the 3 Ranji teams) will smash anyone. Pappu will captain, Pandya bros to share role of VC, Undakat to be our spearhead:ahaa:(Sorry Bumrah), Bumrah, Axar, Hooda, Jaddu, Pujara and Chepu-Priyank Panchal to consolidate in case of collapse.

Jokes apart, this kind of thread should not opened even in the jokes section.Amidst this political chaos of Hindi imposition and all that, Cricket is the force which unites this country.Even yesterday some rubbish thread about "Southies being mental midget" was opened. Mods should delete such topics.
Edited by Bigg Brother

The truth is north Indians are generally have better mental strength for the LOI, what they call "Tashaan"

I am Marathi and not a north indian by any means and will readily admit that likes of Sachin and Dravid were chokers in the LOI. 

Marathi, Bengali and south indians do have a mental deficiency. Rather than taking at in a negative way why not just improve on this particular aspect?

8 hours ago, beetle said:

How are TN and JK same ?

They are not same they are different nationalities. Have you seen them ?.