Afghanistan vs Pakistan,29th June,Leeds

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Theek hai Bhai, let's see , other teams have much better quality than their team. Skills will also come into play, only the intangibles don't matter in cricket

Bhai there is so much going on behind those curtains,they certainly wont let pak go this easy,i was too doubting their chances of making sfs but financial interests of icc also do exist,corrupt to the core,all i can say

1 minute ago, sergio04 said:

U guys were literally saying Pakistan will loose to sa

Then pak will loose to Nz

Then Pakistan will loose to Afghanistan

Next

Pakistan will loose to bangla ??

Just accept that Pakistan when play with no fear attitude is most difficult team to defeat..

Yes Pakistan are world beaters no doubt about it

Edited by SK_IH
1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Yesterday i was watching Aamir Sohail claiming Icc really helped pak go all the way in ct 2017 ,he was so confident ,he said pak are going to sfs this time around as well,he said this isn't fixing broadcasters dictate terms ,an India Pak encounter makes them recover their investment by many folds

It is going to be IND vs PAK in sfs,he claimed

This isn't fixing but scripting. WWEfication of sport. 

1 minute ago, DHONI_FANN said:

I am more pissed of with chewtiya Kohli. These Pak cheats never walk off even after edging a delivery and Kohli walks off even when he is not out. Can't trust this Kohli moron if we meet Pak again

If we meet pak again india will trash them it will be too easy.. Its a pathetic team.

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Bhai there is so much going on behind those curtains,they certainly wont let pak go this easy,i was too doubting their chances of making sfs but financial interests of icc also do exist,corrupt to the core,all i can say

So what are you implying? Everyone is conspiring to make Pakistan reach semis lol. Stop watching those delusional ex Pakistani cricketers

2 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

U guys were literally saying Pakistan will loose to sa

Then pak will loose to Nz

Then Pakistan will loose to Afghanistan

Next

Pakistan will loose to bangla ??

Just accept that Pakistan when play with no fear attitude is most difficult team to defeat..

Ghanta no fear attitude. 

Naib literally handed the game over to Pak and umpiring has favoured them a lot as well in this game. 

They will surely get smashed by Toygers. Mark my words.