Rohit Sharma 529 runs this series, Sachin who?

Gollum

Just now, New guy said:

Unfortunately in sachins prime we mostly had 2 or 3 test series as emphasis was not on tests. He has 403 runs in a 2 match series, 493 in a 3 match series. He could have crossed 500 many times if we had played more tests in a series on his prime 

Laxman made 503 in 3 tests in that epic series. In the same series Haydos made 594.  Gavaskar made 774 in 4 tests.  Sehwag made 544 runs in 3 tests Tendulkar missed a lot of opportunities. Couple of series that i can think of is  vs Engalnd in the mid 90s, vs Srilanka, Zimbabwe in the mid 90s.  In the series that Tendulkar was involved other Indians have scored 500 plus 5 times.

Just now, New guy said:

Unfortunately in sachins prime we mostly had 2 or 3 test series as emphasis was not on tests. He has 403 runs in a 2 match series, 493 in a 3 match series. He could have crossed 500 many times if we had played more tests in a series on his prime 

3 test series more than enough and he played in plenty of them, over his long career should have done it at least once. He had some long series during his best years like WI 1997 (5) and 2002 (5), Eng 2002 (4), Aus 2007-08 (4) etc...he couldn't do it bottom line.

Anyway this thread is just for fun :cantstop:

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

243  times 500 or 500 plus scores in a series has been achieved in history. 30 times Indians have done it

Gavaskar 6

Kohli       4

Dravid    2

Mohinder 2

Viswanath 2

Rohit  2

12 other batsmen have crossed 500 atleast once

Rohit 2? Can't be.....

How many for Viru?

12 minutes ago, New guy said:

As soon as the forum gets on track people resort to trolling and spoiling the forum atmosphere. Even good posters. This is why this forum never takes off. Its like a disease where the forum has to be dragged down into gutter level by trolling, the discussion stops completely, just because some uncle was bored on Sunday, his family is maybe off somewhere and he is too old to masturbate to get off 

Dude if there is something offensive use the report button or tag the admins.

If you don't like the topic AVOID.

If everyone starts judging quality of threads and posts, there can be no end to that. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

3 test series more than enough and he played in plenty of them, over his long career should have done it at least once. He had some long series during his best years like WI 1997 (5) and 2002 (5), Eng 2002 (4), Aus 2007-08 (4) etc...he couldn't do it bottom line.

Anyway this thread is just for fun :cantstop:

whenever @New guy ( croc ) logs in to ICF , troll-sachin gang ka action :p:

Child puhleeeaseee!

This SA team is the most puny I have ever seen and India is at home. I think the Fatman is probably the first batsman in my cricket watching history who has plundered the other side, and I am like, meh, we will see in NZ. I do not even have faith in this guy to be around when the back-to-back overseas tours happen. 

Next ...!!! :giggle:

37 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Child puhleeeaseee!

This SA team is the most puny I have ever seen and India is at home. I think the Fatman is probably the first batsman in my cricket watching history who has plundered the other side, and I am like, meh, we will see in NZ. I do not even have faith in this guy to be around when the back-to-back overseas tours happen

Next ...!!! :giggle:

Yep ultimatum will restart again :)

16 hours ago, New guy said:

He scored 490 in a 4 test series. Enough with your lies about your god. 400 in 2 tests and couldn't finish the game in Mohali. Thankfully Laxman was there to save us.

11 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Reporter: Maria, do you know who is Michael Schumacher

Maria: Ummm...Yes

Reporter: Do you know a car known as Ferrari

Maria: Ummm...Yes

Reporter: Do you know Schumacher gifted a Ferrari to Sachin

Maria: Ummm...No

Reporter: Do you agree that Sachin actually paid for the 'gift' wrapped Ferrari to avoid Import tax in India?

Maria: Ummm...Okay

( Just chillin guys, I'm a big fan of SRT....just a fun post )

:nono:

On 10/20/2019 at 2:19 PM, vvvslaxman said:

243  times 500 or 500 plus scores in a series has been achieved in history. 30 times Indians have done it

Gavaskar 6

Kohli       4

Dravid    2

Mohinder 2

Viswanath 2

Rohit  2

12 other batsmen have crossed 500 atleast once

Sunny damn thug life 

SunilfromGetty.jpg