Kasab was to die as Samir to project 26/11 as Hindu Terror: Former Mumbai Police Chief

Stradlater

10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

MF Husain can draw Indian gods and goddesses as nude.

but if someone else tries to even draw prophet Muhammad, he gets killed

there are Muslims like that radio host in Delhi who writes disgusting things about Hindu gods and goddesses And she only loses her job

kamlesh tiwari says something against Mohammed and he gets his throat slitted halal style

muslims when in minority: we want rights for all

muslims in majority: minority rights? Lol

Minorities can open educational institutions which are not subjected to any intervention by the government. They can preach whatever they want including hatred towards majority religion. They are aided by government tax payers money including salary to their teachers.  They are NOT subjected to RTE as well and can reserve 50% to their religion students. This is as per Article 26 of the Indian constitution. 

Majority cannot open their own educational institutions unless they comply to a secular agenda. They cannot preach whatever they want and are mandated to have secular prayers and strictly no yoga. They are subjected to RTE with no fight back allowed and they cannot reserve students to one religion except for government mandated reservations to SC/ STs , OBCs (which includes Muslims in some states) . 

No wonder, Ramakrishna mission declared themselves non-Hindu to avoid all these scrutiny and bureaucracy and are considered minority to run their schools the way they want. Same with Siddaganga who are free because of their linguistic minority denomination. 

The restrictions are present for Temples which can be taken under government control and but it cannot intervene with mosques, churches or gurdwaras. Laanat hain! These are laws introduced under colonial British era, which our constitution continues to enforce. 

Above all this, we get a tag of being intolerant and communal. Hadh hain!

Their holy book and scriptures condemn me to eternal hellfire, want me and my close ones to be killed, women in the family be raped and made sex slaves...yet so few from that community talk about reformation. Instead shouting on loudspeakers 5x a day about how only their God and Prophet->true/supreme, in places where they are outnumbered 99:1. We know the history of this land, how it saw the greatest genocide in human history at the hands of their heroes. We continue to see their hatred till date, acts of terrorism and hostility towards our Indic culture, even a noble institution like Indian Army isn't spared. They destroyed Amar Jawan memorial, while we sat and did nothing, that BS word called tolerance. Only instance in India of forced exodus with no hope of return happened in a state where we were in minority, many of my KP brethren continue to live in shitty camps in far away Delhi while Rohingyas are settled in JK. My dharmic brethren (and Christians, former Dalits who turned to Jesus to get a better deal) who were driven away from Pakistan after decades of struggle can't get citizenship without 'them' holding my beloved country hostage. They talk about cutting NE, they are destructive in their words/actions, never make constructive points.  If we want to protect ourselves, not make same mistakes as our ancestors we are the intolerant ones, bigots, small people whatever. Slowly my people are opening their eyes to all this nonsense, cry as much as you want. Things will never be the same in India again.

PS-

(i) By my/we/our I include dharmics as well as non-dharmics (talking mainly about Muslims in this post) who are proud of their Indic roots and believe in peaceful co-existence. Those who are compassionate, tolerant and don't want me to suffer because I don't subscribe to the teachings of their book. Those who don't put country below religion. Kalam is our guy, as is Abdul Hamid, Ummer Fayaz, Arif Mohd Khan, Firoze Khan, Kaif and millions of non-dharmics, some of whom I am proud to call my friends...in school/college/workplace/ICF. 

(ii) By they/them I also include all the dharmic background libbus who choose to side with Islamists and radical left. To these people, good luck, be at peace. But when you stop being of use to them and they come after you have the shame to accept consequences of your decisions, don't come crying to my people for help. It is pathetic when you do that, like Ankit Saxena's dad...he has my sympathy but don't you *ing dare put the onus on those whom you insulted when they came to help in the first place. Islamists I can understand because of brainwash right from a young age, but libbus choose to side with an ideology that seeks to destroy all others. Either they are opportunists or self hating people eager for approval from certain sections, desperate to stand out from the crowd so that they are noticed. Once again, good luck but plz stop sermonizing, me not interested. Make your point and * off. 

Edited by Gollum

Former IPS officer SM Mushrif is another one who writes books and gives lectures about 26/11 being a Hindu terror plot. Acc to him Indian Army, RAW, Nepal monarchy, Modi, Advani all were involved. Another peaceful traitor, he also has NCP links. India has excessive tolerance for traitors. If action is initiated against cockroaches like him, liberandu brigade will start its usual nonsense. Yes, we are all bigots, intolerant, liars while jihadis and their apologists are the only enlightened and truthful souls on the planet. 

Image result for ips  mushrifImage result for ips  mushrifImage result for ips  mushrif

On 2/19/2020 at 12:01 AM, Mariyam said:

The LET would find it very difficult to convince people of a Hindu terror angle.

Here is the complete dossier (I think the 5th or 6th one) handed over by the Indian government to Pakistan.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wrl-tpQxzgoLpgyxbu2CPXIOl1hYvjvi/view?ts=5bfbb3a8 

Somethings they would find near impossible to deny/downplay:

1.Our agencies had intercepts from 284 calls between the gunmen and their handlers in Pakistan. Ranks of handlers were mentioned at times. The cities of origin of some of the gunmen too.

2. One of the terrorists left behind his satellite phone in the boat MV Kuber. They traced the route of the boat(s) from the GPS on that to a few kilometers from Karachi.

3. Some of the weapons found on the dead terrorists and stuff like tooth pastes/brushes etc were all "Made in Pakistan" 

4. David Headley's deposition to the FBI confirmed pretty much with what India had been saying. He even confessed to going to Siddhivinayak temple and buying Jai mata di/Lord Ganesh wrist bands for the attackers.

5. One of Headley's wives even pre-warned the FBI about an impending attack on the Taj Hotel. They thought she did it out of spite, when she got to know that he had another wife elsewhere.

6. The attack on the Chabad house. Why would a Hindu terrorist group attack an Israeli/Jewish set up? 

Facts don't matter when it comes to (dis)information warfare, especially if there's enough "factoids" to sustain rumors and blatant falsehoods.  

On 2/19/2020 at 3:35 PM, Stradlater said:

The poster is probably a self-hating, PeePee posting Indian. I can recognize the style. 

Hit and run by libbus, standard tactic including here on ICF. They never counter when we make factual points, simply run away and vomit the same stuff in another thread, rinse and repeat. And never admit when they are wrong. Yet we are the intolerant ones. 

On 2/18/2020 at 1:44 AM, Gollum said:

For me Tukaram Omble is in the same league as Shivaji, Guru Gobind Singh, Maharana Pratap, Rana Sanga etc.

Hold on, You had the gall to put a Sikh Guru among rulers? You are offending Sikhs here, It's this attitude of belittling their faith and their Guru's irks them. How will Hindu's feel if somebody put Ram among such people?

For your knowledge Sikh Guru's were not against Islam, do not bring them into your hatred for Islam. They were against the excesses committed by the Mughals.

2 hours ago, Vancouver said:

Hold on, You had the gall to put a Sikh Guru among rulers? You are offending Sikhs here, It's this attitude of belittling their faith and their Guru's irks them. How will Hindu's feel if somebody put Ram among such people?

For your knowledge Sikh Guru's were not against Islam, do not bring them into your hatred for Islam. They were against the excesses committed by the Mughals.

When it comes to protecting dharma, yes I did precisely that. 

Sikhs don't worship the Gurus. They hold them as ideals of humanity, not avatars of God. Very few respect that community as much as me on this forum. I even use the term 'Dharmic' instead of 'Hindu' so that they (and other Indics) aren't left out. 

Sikh Gurus weren't against Islam, did I say they were? Stop making stuff up. Do you think the others were against Islam? Shivaji was one of the most tolerant rulers in his days, what hatred for Islam did he exhibit? Tell that to the folks below, or go to Shah Sharif Dargah in Ahmednagar and ask them. 

Unlike Muslims we won't get offended by these trivial things......if you put Ram alongside Shivaji or Banda Singh Bahadur no eyebrows will be raised. Ram was a human avatar, lived his life like a human, exhibited all flaws of a human....it is perfectly ok in India to make TV shows, write books focusing on his weaknesses and mistakes. Half knowledge is a dangerous thing, this may sound strange to some but if you stick around for a while here you may understand these nuances. 

Sikh Gurus were against tyranny, the tyrants back then were invariably Muslims, can't change history so deal with it. They are heroes of not just the community but all who resisted the advances of barbarians/tyrants. 

Edited by Gollum