Unadkat - new soul or chameleon ?

mani sha

On 3/14/2020 at 1:57 PM, The Realist said:

- Jaydev Unadkat's 67 wickets is the second highest in a Ranji season, just behind Bihar's Ashutosh Aman who finished with 68 in the 2018-19 season.

- Unadkat also surpassed former India pacer Dodda Ganesh (62) to notch up most wickets by a pacer in a Ranji season.

:adore:

Jaydev & Ashutosh should be spearheading the Ind bowling attack. :five:

So much injustice.

Following in the footsteps of the legend I see. Guy could make vinay kumar eat his heart out. 

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Viny kumar averages 11 as well lol  Our domestic batsmen have become really bad?

V kumar and dinda type bowlers benefited a lot from the green bunsens we were putting out earlier this decade because we thought that approach will allow us to become better abroad, a thinking which i used to keep hearing through much of the 00s too from everyone and his dog. This meant trundlers bowling wicket to wicket like CdG were unplayable. I have seen him dismissing a M Vijay who was playing quite well in 2015 in domestic cricket even after he had returned from a bunch of overseas tours having done quite well.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:56 AM, sarchasm said:

Quoting this sexist loser so that we can remind him when he inevitably takes the moral high horse elsewhere.

First of all I don't know you but you seem to know me so I will give u the benefit of doubt, I am not sure you r a male or female. Women and men are different and it is elementary not sexist, Unadkunt bowls at 125 I can compare with Ellyse Perry, we can't fool ourselves of run away from truth.It is purely based on his talent look at Olympic and sport records 

15 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Unadkunt bowls at 125 I can compare with Ellyse Perry, we can't fool ourselves of run away from truth.It is purely based on his talent look at Olympic and sport records 

I noticed that some folks feel insecure about their height. Perry is 5’ 11 inches,  does it mean that those in this height range qualify for women’s team? :hmmm:

Unadkat got his break too early, we we all know what happened in that test match.
I think he deserves a chance once again, and especially when the left arm resources seems to have dried up once again.
I have a feeling that he has an outside chance to tour Australia , i hope he does