The Brilliant Cooperation Between Radical And Moderate Muslims

Laaloo

To be honest let's spare your average muslim here.

Asian or brown men have gained negative reputation in the west for predatory sexual instincts and rapes. Does that mean that a brown person like me has to feel guilty and try to apologize for such acts committed by some of my countrymen? No, I am responsible for my actions.

Similarly moderate muslims are responsible for their actions, let's not taint an entire religion.

For the umpteenth time

Image result for moderate islam snake

PS- Small % of so called Muslims are genuinely liberal/tolerant/chilled...actually they aren't Muslims as per definition of their own book/scriptures. Under a sharia regime they will be beheaded next to us lowly kafirs. 

Edited by Gollum

18 minutes ago, MechEng said:

To be honest let's spare your average muslim here.

Asian or brown men have gained negative reputation in the west for predatory sexual instincts and rapes. Does that mean that a brown person like me has to feel guilty and try to apologize for such acts committed by some of my countrymen? No, I am responsible for my actions.

Similarly moderate muslims are responsible for their actions, let's not taint an entire religion.

You are confused buddy. Moderate Muslim is still a Muslim who lives/dies by the Quran and hadiths but makes a show for moral grandstanding or to fit in, scratch the exterior and you will see a full-blown jihadi. Next time you meet such a person ask him/her to say that Islam isn't the only true religion and that not all kafirs are destined for hellfire, if you survive let me know. It isn't possible to be both a follower of those scriptures and also moderate. 

See disjoint sets, A=follows and lives as per teachings of Quran and other authentic Islamic scriptures, B=Moderate

Image result for disjoint sets

Impossible !!!!

Who you are referring to, they aren't Muslims but they don't know so yet or worse, scared to admit. I pity them, they are caught in between two worlds and in identity crisis mode. We must support/help those people. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

You are confused buddy. Moderate Muslim is still a Muslim who lives/dies by the Quran and hadiths but makes a show for moral grandstanding or to fit in, scratch the exterior and you will see a full-blown jihadi. Next time you meet such a person ask him/her to say that Islam isn't the only true religion and that not all kafirs are destined for hellfire, if you survive let me know. It isn't possible to be both a follower of those scriptures and also moderate. 

See disjoint sets, A=follows and lives as per teachings of Quran and other authentic Islamic scriptures, B=Moderate

Image result for disjoint sets

Impossible !!!!

Who you are referring to, they aren't Muslims but they don't know so yet or worse, scared to admit. I pity them, they are caught in between two worlds and in identity crisis mode. We must support/help those people. 

That is a very black and white thinking. Sure the people who follow the book word to word blindly do exist but I myself have friends who are devout muslims yet have a growth mindset and aspire for high quality of life with MBAs from top schools, we hardly discussed religion because there was no need to.

For the last para, are you implying that @Mariyam is not a muslim?

6 minutes ago, MechEng said:

That is a very black and white thinking. Sure the people who follow the book word to word blindly do exist but I myself have friends who are devout muslims yet have a growth mindset and aspire for high quality of life with MBAs from top schools

So you haven't discussed the sensitive topics. Then how would you know what they are?

6 minutes ago, MechEng said:

For the last para, are you implying that @Mariyam is not a muslim?

I don't consider her a Muslim, maybe give some other name, hey but that's just me. I have even told her the same a couple of times. Nothing personal, no offence but I won't change my stance easily. But this isn't about me or her, we aren't discussing individuals here. 

15 minutes ago, MechEng said:

devout muslims yet have a growth mindset and aspire for high quality of life with MBAs from top schools, we hardly discussed religion because there was no need to.

Some of the most dreaded terrorists aspired for higher education. Want me to list out names? 

Just now, MechEng said:

I know, but my friends are not terrorists.

Everybody needn't be terrorist. The Islamist strategy is akin to a football team, needs forwards, midfielders, defence, GK, wingers. If everyone becomes terrorist who will take the role of defender, enabler, deflector etc? Not all extremists become terrorists but without the former the latter wouldn't exist. I am no one to give you advice, your friends are your problem and I am sure you are smart enough to not get into trouble. 

Taqiyya naam bhi koi cheez hoti hai.  Bas kisi Musalmaan ne thodi meethi meethi baatein kar di aur Hindu Baniyo ka dil pighal gaya. :laugh:

Sub-Continent ka sabse bada successful  Liberal Chilled Muslim toh khud Jinnah tha,  jab woh  Pakistan Independence Movement Lead kar sakta hai toh baaki yeh chote mote Taqiyya baaz Musalmaano ki kya aukaat hai. 

Only someone like Taslima Nasreen can be considered a Liberal. An outright Critic of Islam,  how many of these Indian Muslims are critics of Islam or have questioned the character of their Warlord Desert Bandit Muhamad ?  

There is so much criticism of Ram and other Hindu Holy figures in various circles of India,  but why is the biggest devil Muhamad exempted from the same  scrutiny or questioning ? Have there been any calls for reform within Islam or discussions about the hate verses against infidels in their Holy Quran by these Moderate Muslims themselves ?  How many Muslims talk about these issues in personal or public space? 

Edited by rageaddict

4 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Taqiyya naam bhi koi cheez hoti hai.  Bas kisi Musalmaan ne thodi meethi meethi baatein kar di aur Hindu Baniyo ka dil pighal gaya. :laugh:

Sub-Continent ka sabse bada successful  Liberal Chilled Muslim toh khud Jinnah tha,  jab woh  Pakistan Independence Movement Lead kar sakta hai toh baaki yeh chote mote Taqiyya baaz Musalmaano ki kya aukaat hai. 

Only someone like Taslima Nasreen can be considered a Liberal. An outright Critic of Islam,  how many of these Indian Muslims are critics of Islam or have questioned the character of their Warlord Desert Bandit Muhamad ?  

There is so much criticism of Ram and other Hindu Holy figures in various circles of India,  but why is the biggest devil Muhamad exempted from the same  scrutiny or questioning ? Have there been any calls for reform within Islam or discussions about the hate verses against infidels in their Holy Quran by these Moderate Muslims themselves ?  How many Muslims talk about these issues in personal or public space? 

Questioning Muhammad lol

Bhai jaan sabko pyari hoti hai . Kahin pata chala din me criticize kiya aur raat ko ghar me blast ho gya.

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

For the umpteenth time

Image result for moderate islam snake

PS- Small % of so called Muslims are genuinely liberal/tolerant/chilled...actually they aren't Muslims as per definition of their own book/scriptures. Under a sharia regime they will be beheaded next to us lowly kafirs. 

Of nearly 2 billion, I am yet to hear one Muslim who has ever said that they are opposed to Sharia. Not a single one. And if so called intellectual Muslims thinks 1400 year old Sharia system/law is better than current constitutions/system/Laws of most democratic countries then what is difference between them intellectual, moderate and fanatic.