Harbhajan and Yuvraj criticised for donating to Shahid Afridi Foundation for COVID-19 Relief

Gollum

45 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Can't believe this happened. How much do yuvraj and harby want afretard's fraandship. Did they get a certificate of large hearted endian from afridi considering his anti-india stance. Its better to feed your neigborhood dogs than afridi. Who knows this funding may be used for jihadi resources and afridi maybe a front for the pakmil to get more funds from endia for thier lashkar-e-whatever. How many lives do we need to lose for these morons to stop funding these people. They are getting paid to conduct more war on us :facepalm:They should have consulted ze bhagwan first or lunger

Money.  

It always, always boils down to incentives.

Both Bhajji and Yuvraj are not  going to get anymore IPL cash. Their playing days are over.  Nobody's hiring these duffers to "coach" either. What's their next best shot at earning money?  Commentary? We saw how terrible Bhajji is at that, and Yuvi is too proud to even attempt it.

BUT, as 'name brand' Indian players, they carry market value for non-Indian T20 leagues - whether that's in Canada, Europe, UAE or even naPaakistan.  Doing a small 'favor' for Afreetard carries barter value for these guys.  

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Money.  

Both Bhajji and Yuvraj are not  going to get anymore IPL cash. Their playing days are over.  Nobody's hiring these duffers to "coach" either. What's their next best shot at earning money?  Commentary? We saw how terrible Bhajji is at that, and Yuvi is too proud to even attempt it.

BUT, as 'name brand' Indian players, they carry market value for non-Indian T20 leagues - whether that's in Canada, Europe, UAE or even naPaakistan.  Doing a small 'favor' for Afreetard carries barter value for these guys.  

I hope they participate in the PSL thus flushing down their last remaining credibility in the toilet. 

These shuperstars don't realize that what they are today is because of their fans. 

Once their fans ditch them for good, they will have nowhere to go and boy what a sight that would be. 

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I hope they participate in the PSL thus flushing down their last remaining credibility in the toilet. 

These shuperstars don't realize that what they are today is because of their fans. 

Once their fans ditch them for good, they will have nowhere to go and boy what a sight that would be. 

They aren't stupid.  They wouldn't play in the PSL, but that T10 fixing league is also controlled by Pakistani "businessmen".  Check the player compensation for that league, for 2 or 3 years, and you will understand why there was a need to "make nice" with Afreetard. Not to mention the fringe benefits of having "personal" connections with a future politician in Pakistan, when you want to go visit Kartarpur etc.  

Its just business baby.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Money.  

They have enough money for their lifetimes and another from their playing days and IPL. No need to be greedy when supporting an anti-india cricketer from a rogue padosi nation. There are more priorities in life than just money albeit it plays an important role in society.

I usually have the philosophy that you can’t force someone into charity. It’s your hard earned money and you have the right to spend it the way you want.

I don’t care if Dhoni just donates 1 lakh. It’s his money.

However most celebrities donate money as a photo op or as a social media moment. Now that’s disgusting and making mockery of the actual charitable cause itself.

In this case I am stunned by the stupidity of these people. To be really honest I have no problem in Yuvi or Bhajji donating to Afridi’s charity as it seems like he is doing good work in his community, however the criticism is that there were no initiatives taken for their own country that made them the money.  Throwing money is not the thing here but what steps have any Indian celebrity taken to help with this?  They can actually learn from Afridi in this matter to be honest 

Edited by maniac

30 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

They have enough money for their lifetimes and another from their playing days and IPL. No need to be greedy when supporting an anti-india cricketer from a rogue padosi nation. There are more priorities in life than just money albeit it plays an important role in society.

The word 'enough' is always relative.

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

I usually have the philosophy that you can’t force someone into charity. It’s your hard earned money and you have the right to spend it the way you want.

However most celebrities donate money as a photo op or as a social media moment. Now that’s disgusting and making mockery of the actual charitable cause itself.

In this case I am stunned by the stupidity of these people. To be really honest I have no problem in Yuvi or Bhajji donating to Afridi’s charity as it seems like he is doing good work in his community, however the criticism is that there were no initiatives taken for their own country that made them the money.  Throwing money is not the thing here but what steps have any Indian celebrity taken to help with this?  They can actually learn from Afridi in this matter to be honest 

I 100% agree that donating to a charitable purpose regardless of where it is is right BUT:

- Supporting a charity of a person who has on numerous times voiced anti India sentiment AND a country who openly are discriminating against non Muslims even in this crisis by not giving them aid is ridiculous.

- Have Bhajji and Yuvraj donated generous amounts the charities and the PM fund? They might have anonymously  but why publicise the pakistani charity donation and not your own country's?

- How many Pakistani actors and cricketers have donated to Indian PM Care fund or indian charities?

27 minutes ago, maniac said:

It's like hamarey parents ne padha likha k bada kiya aur kamayi k baad baaju waley uncle ki help karo jo tumhari maa ( mother land) ko Hamesha bura bhala sunata ho.  Had they helped any other Muslim countries like Syria, Afg or some African countries it was still understandable but helping perennial enemies and that too Afridi mc is really shameful.

17 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I 100% agree that donating to a charitable purpose regardless of where it is is right BUT:

- Supporting a charity of a person who has on numerous times voiced anti India sentiment AND a country who openly are discriminating against non Muslims even in this crisis by not giving them aid is ridiculous.

- Have Bhajji and Yuvraj donated generous amounts the charities and the PM fund? They might have anonymously  but why publicise the pakistani charity donation and not your own country's?

- How many Pakistani actors and cricketers have donated to Indian PM Care fund or indian charities?

We are on the same page. This was a stupid move. Doesn’t matter Afridi or not, Had they donated to Wasim Akram or Rameez Raja fund who always patronize indians I would say the same thing that it was stupid to donate to them before donations to Indian initiatives.

However what I am pointing out here is while Afridi is taking steps what are these idiots doing.

Its even more sickening that some of our cricketers have political ambitions.

Just to make it clear, I think most of us won't have much problem with some celeb's donation to Pak, their money, they can do whatever the * they want. Just that Afridi isn't the right guy, what makes it worse is publicizing their donation and lecturing the rest of us. Very insensitive, esp towards our armed forces who have been repeated targets of that bigot's tirades.