Mukesh Ambani now world's 5th-richest man, leaves behind Warren Buffett and Elon Musk !!!

velu

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

already off to a very bad repuation, tried it 

Very poor quality 

Refund issue

Non delivery

Online is filled with Jiomarts complain 

Teething problems. But already giving killer discounts and free delivery. For grofers you need 800 rs order for free delivery . Bigbasket the less said the better.

I too was not happy with my first order but big discounts forced me to buy again. I can assure you all those which are complaining will buy again.

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Teething problems. But already giving killer discounts and free delivery. For grofers you need 800 rs order for free delivery . Bigbasket the less said the better.

I too was not happy with my first order but big discounts forced me to buy again. I can assure you all those which are complaining will buy again.

Big basket quality is good.

Grofers i have noticed has increased prices in last few days yet most of the stuff is cheap.

Whats the point of low prices at jiomart when they are failing to deilver the order or end up deilvering half of it among which most is expired or rotten

My unkil (aunt's hubby) is Mukesh's right hand man responsible for the Reliance brand image. They are so pally with Motu and Neeta-ji that they get late night phone calls to come watch movies in his giant theater. One time I criticized Motu and he was ready bite back like a cobra. :giggle: Also manages all the advertisement and marketing of Mumbai Indians. Proudly displays his closeness to Ailaa!

Me thinks Motu is filthy! 

10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Big basket quality is good.

Grofers i have noticed has increased prices in last few days yet most of the stuff is cheap.

Whats the point of low prices at jiomart when they are failing to deilver the order or end up deilvering half of it among which most is expired or rotten

bhai BB quality is also down  ..

sometimes they give crappy fruits esp imported plums and Nagpur/kinnow oranges .. 

good thing with BB is still they have got no questions asked replacements 

31 minutes ago, velu said:

bhai BB quality is also down  ..

sometimes they give crappy fruits esp imported plums and Nagpur/kinnow oranges .. 

good thing with BB is still they have got no questions asked replacements 

may be varies from city to city but i have been using BB for few years, may be once in blue moon i have had quality complain 

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

already off to a very bad repuation, tried it 

Very poor quality 

Refund issue

Non delivery

Online is filled with Jiomarts complain 

I had a good experience with Jio Mart. Complaints will always be there in service industry. Jio Mart handles 2.5 lakh orders per day so there are bound to be complaints.

I have used Grofers, Big Basket, D Mart , Jio Mart. Some or other challenge was faced with all distributors but it's not that I was cheated.

20 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Try jiomart. The next big thing. Most online retailers will badly suffer.

The bargaining power with Jio Mart will be so high that they would be in a position to get products from FMCG companies like HUL,ITC,Emami,Dabur,Himalaya,Godrej,

RB,Jyothy Labs etc at much lesser rates than their competitors. With the humongous  fund infusion we have seen in Jio Platforms in last two months, I have little doubt it will be Indias number 1 online Mart in terms of customers, orders per day and revenue. Their plan of connecting farmers, kiranas and retail. Customers will show much better results going forward and be a game changer.

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

The bargaining power with Jio Mart will be so high that they would be in a position to get products from FMCG companies like HUL,ITC,Emami,Dabur,Himalaya,Godrej,

RB,Jyothy Labs etc at much lesser rates than their competitors. With the humongous  fund infusion we have seen in Jio Platforms in last two months, I have little doubt it will be Indias number 1 online Mart in terms of customers, orders per day and revenue. Their plan of connecting farmers, kiranas and retail. Customers will show much better results going forward and be a game changer.

did few online shopping with ajio .. branded items are far cheaper than what we get it in online stores , even lesser than myntra kind

ajio's  customer care is also really good and they asked me my feedback few times about the items receivecd