[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

On 4/15/2021 at 6:52 PM, coffee_rules said:

Saw it as a parody, plenty of laughs, liked it overall. Don’t miss the final scene . Good watch

It is a slapstick comedy and quite funny. Became a massive, massive hit in Hyderabad and even abroad. Naveen is a very talented actor and a good mimicry artist too. Here's a YouTube clip of him imitating Udit Narayan. 

Edited by nevada

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Is it based on Swing Vote? That was a boring movie. Hesitant to watch this if it feels like the same

I haven't watched swing vote but storyline look same. However I liked the main cast acting and some of humor satire( Eng Subtitle) delivered with flawless accuracy. 

Mitchells vs the Machines

Robot uprising movie with funny family setting. Produced by the directors of Lego movie, Spiderverse and cloudy with chance of meatballs. I found it extremely funny and animation style very similar to spiderverse. Very refreshing compared to Pixar/Disney stuff these days

Kathmandu Connection - TV series on SonyLIV. Started well but became disappointing midway. Rating - 2.5/5

A simple murder - another series on SonyLiv. A dark comedy with interesting plot. Suffers a bit due to episode stretching but an enjoyable watch.  Rating 3.75/5.