[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

23 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Liked Jai Bheem. Always wanted to know about this since last year when 2 guys were killed in custody by TN police. Didn't know this was real story,Very well made court room drama. Maintains that thriller element although the movie is about social ills prevalent in country. Nicely built up first hr by showcasing the life of Iralu tribe conveying that they are just like other humans. Got to know this isn't the first movie about same topic,there are others,too. Going to watch it. Puts me to shame that this caste practice is still prevalent in India.

Agree, a very well made movie indeed. The acting does go overboard though at times but apart from that cant complain. 

Prithviraj's teaser looks so OTT...  Extra bollywood masala for a historical film.   Akshay Kumar picking up actress outta her Swayamwar & riding on a horse & making her sit after him as if he is riding a motor bike:hysterical:...    One of the most funniest sh*** I have seen. 

People are warning Alshay not to show Prithviraj in bad light on SM...  Also blatant disrespect to other Hindu kings by saying he is the last hindu ruler on teaser....  Another madarsa chap bollywood history logic. 

On 11/12/2021 at 7:57 PM, New guy said:

Saw this Tamil movie called "Doctor" which is just out on Netflix. An excellent black comedy, well done. Am sure its even funnier for people who understand tamil

it is !.

Personally I felt it was a bigger cinematic achievement to make the audience laugh during a child abduction film.

Watched Dune on Sunday in Delhi, liked it even though I am not a big fan of science fiction. 

The story definitely has great depth and I reckon it might nees more than two parts. 

A trailer of RRR (rise, roar, revolt) was also shown before the movie, its a film by Rajmouli, the trailer was really awesome. 

Definitely gonna watch this one. 

https://youtu.be/sjvMJumvKbQ

You guys watch White Tiger? How did you like it? 

Watched it over the weekend - know it's a little old - but saw it just now. Mixed feelings. Didn't like the start - kind of warmed up to it in the middle only to feel left down with the ending. Agreed with some of the points raised although felt overly stereotypical and almost poverty pronish although not as bad as other movies.

On 11/17/2021 at 12:00 PM, Adamant said:

Watched Dune on Sunday in Delhi, liked it even though I am not a big fan of science fiction. 

The story definitely has great depth and I reckon it might nees more than two parts. 

A trailer of RRR (rise, roar, revolt) was also shown before the movie, its a film by Rajmouli, the trailer was really awesome. 

Definitely gonna watch this one. 

https://youtu.be/sjvMJumvKbQ

Dune books are love-it or hate-it, no in-between feelings. the movie was an excellent adaptation of material that was previously believed to be too complex for adapting