Trump and Melanie test positive for COVID-19

I6MTW

15 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm sorry for your loss but I don't believe in the virus. That's just my belief. I can say such and such may have happened with your relatives but I don't want to go there as you may feel offense. I don't trust the medical establishment thats all I can say. That's not an indictment on all doctors but the whole medical establishment and big pharma trains doctors to lie and make money

I bet you believe sushant was murdered by someone from shiv sena 

On 10/2/2020 at 8:08 AM, maniac said:

wait you think this is a conspiracy?

Can you blame them? He made 34 lies in 90 minute 25000 lies in less than 4 years. We also know he will stoop to any low to gain some advantage. He mocked at Hillary's pneumonia and told everyone she is physically unfit.  He insinuated Biden will die early and Kamala will become the president.  He also attacked dead son of Biden.  Someone who led an immoral , unethical life all the time is capable of doing anything. Majority of the people did not believe it. It is because of him being a pathological liar all his life. 

Trump is an idiot, imagine being the President of the country which is no.1 in COVID deaths, giving all those stupid statements in the past & now himself being affected from COVID along with the first lady. He could've done a lot more for the COVID victims, who knows how many in 213K who perished would've been still alive.

@I6MTW I'm so sorry for your loss :((

Edited by Turning_track

26 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Trump is an idiot, imagine being the President of the country which is no.1 in COVID deaths, giving all those stupid statements in the past & now himself being affected from COVID along with the first lady. He could've done a lot more for the COVID victims, who knows how many in 213K who perished would've been still there.

Thank you. 

While I agree, COVID is not deadly for everyone but the whole uncertainty behind the disease is what makes it so dangerous. The assumption is that only people over 60, having health problems will suffer from COVID, but there are reports of even young people in their 20s seriously getting affected by it, and oldies in their 80s and 90s recovering. There's no right answer for it. And America downplayed the pandemic, stating it was all hype, and WHOs fault(to a certain extent yes), but there was never a systematic protocol and procedure that was followed. 

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Trumpie brought this upon himself with maskless rallies,  being contributor of 40% of misinformation.  This anti-science government should be kicked out.

Agree, I don;t wish anything but recovery for him, but its hard to feel bad for the guy who is responsible for sooooooooo many deaths due to his stupidity and arrogance by denying the science and the virus. Good to see he has company in this forum also, he is not the only one wo denies the corona virus as a serious health issue. 

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

Thank you. 

While I agree, COVID is not deadly for everyone but the whole uncertainty behind the disease is what makes it so dangerous. The assumption is that only people over 60, having health problems will suffer from COVID, but there are reports of even young people in their 20s seriously getting affected by it, and oldies in their 80s and 90s recovering. There's no right answer for it. And America downplayed the pandemic, stating it was all hype, and WHOs fault(to a certain extent yes), but there was never a systematic protocol and procedure that was followed. 

Trump made an FB Post that said "young kids don't get serious". FB had to remove it. It is an unpredictable virus.  This moron  singlehandedly is responsible for this catastrophic situation.

8 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Trump is an idiot, imagine being the President of the country which is no.1 in COVID deaths, giving all those stupid statements in the past & now himself being affected from COVID along with the first lady. He could've done a lot more for the COVID victims, who knows how many in 213K who perished would've been still alive.

Even his "doctor" Conley is a DO and not an MD

The coronavirus is too much of a pussy for Drumpf. The virus went in and found nothing, but hot gas. There was nothing to infect and Donny came out victorious.

In other news, Trump had a full physical exam while he was at Walter Reed Hospital. During the rectal exam, they found something. It was Hannity, Modi, @Laaloo and @coffee_rules!!  :rofl:

Covid: Trump free of symptoms for 24 hours, says doctor

President Donald Trump has had no Covid-19 symptoms for more than 24 hours and has been fever-free for more than four days, his doctor says.

Sean Conley also said the president had not needed any supplemental oxygen since going to hospital on Friday. He was discharged on Monday.

Mr Trump said he "felt great!" and later returned to the Oval Office for briefings, the White House said.

looks like Trump is safe from further complications  :pray: 
and i hope he take this swift recovery to his advantage