Jump to content
gakgupta

'F*** it! Bowl Fast': Message on Saini's shoe

Recommended Posts

With this mindset and the ability he has of bowling at express pace ... Saini should be bowling at 145 k to 153 k and not at 140 k to 148 k that he is doing now.

 

We saw Saini bowling 150 k+ with ease in 2019.  His bowling style is such that he will get more bowleds and more bounced outs if he bowls 145 k to 153 k.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

With this mindset and the ability he has of bowling at express pace ... Saini should be bowling at 145 k to 153 k and not at 140 k to 148 k that he is doing now.

 

We saw Saini bowling 150 k+ with ease in 2019.  His bowling style is such that he will get more bowleds and more bounced outs if he bowls 145 k to 153 k.

 

Maybe UAE conditions are difficult for them sustain pace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I hope learns to apologize to the batsman next time when he bowls a beamer. He has great talent. I think he did not intend to "not check" on the batsman but he should have the awareness to apologize if he bowls a beamer. 

 

Hoping he will learn from this incident. 

Given that the opponent was a Ponting-coached team, it was very thoughtful of Saini to not offend the poor batsman further by asking about his welfare.

 

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Given that the opponent was a Ponting-coached team, it was very thoughtful of Saini to not offend the poor batsman further by asking about his welfare.

 

  

Yaar all these cocky statements sounds cool and stuff, but seriously, i think these players go on to play for India, so they better learn to apologize and stuff. 

 

Like I said, i don't think Saini did not intend to not apologize, because i think he did in Tewatia's case when he bowled him the other day, just that on this occasion, he felt ashamed to bowl another beamer and he just walked. I think he just need to improve his presence of mind to apologize every tiime he bowls a beamer. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yaar all these cocky statements sounds cool and stuff, but seriously, i think these players go on to play for India, so they better learn to apologize and stuff. 

 

Like I said, i don't think Saini did not intend to not apologize, because i think he did in Tewatia's case when he bowled him the other day, just that on this occasion, he felt ashamed to bowl another beamer and he just walked. I think he just need to improve his presence of mind to apologize every tiime he bowls a beamer. 

 

Bhai, thoda sense of humour rakh.  Of course, he should apologize.  But, every chance I get to put down the Tasmanian chx&*devil, I will.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Bhai, thoda sense of humour rakh.  Of course, he should apologize.  But, every chance I get to put down the Tasmanian chx&*devil, I will.    

Yaar apne mein sense of humor hai yaar, I want Saini to become little letahl, kyunki abhi ladka naive hai thoda. Bas Pandua(pandya) se door rakhna hai usko. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...