IPL Match 42 | KKR vs DC | 24-Oct-2020 | Abu Dhabi 3:30 pm IST

Gollum

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Didi
    • Kejri
    • Aayega toh Modi hi (meaning IPL Governing Council ka script toh pehle se likha hai)
  2. 2. Which of these youngsters will do well?

3. 3. Who will bowl the fastest ball in the match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2020 at 10:29 PM

3 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

one bad day for dilli's bowling .. they should just forget this and move one ..

We've been having too many "bad days" lately.  Perhaps we overperformed at the beginning, underperforming now and reality is probably somewhere in between.

Hope to make the Final Four and then let things work themselves out.  But something has to be done about the opening batting.  Save some excellent knocks by Dhawan and one good one by Shaw in the 2nd or 3rd game, it's been utter shite pretty much the entire tournament.

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

weren’t you a fan of DC at the start :hmmmm2:

I guess you are coming from the usual someone says the team played well =  fan, if someone says team did not play well = not a fan :hmmmm2:

I am a neutral for almost all other teams (though may support certain players) .... I only support one team and also have an underdog team for fun :dontknow:

9 minutes ago, nevada said:

Their tuk tuk batting killed the match as a contest. I don't understand consolidation when the asking rate is already 10 at the beginning of the chase. 

The fecking words like"process","consolidation","play safe" have cursed Indian cricket,no doubt

Entire generation showing its ill effects,

A Lord Sehwag incarnate can only save us from this misery