IPL Match 45 | MI vs RR | 25-Oct-2020 | ABU DHABI !!!!

velu

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Aaj @Mariyam Queen bee nahin hain, jo bhi MI ke khilaf bolna hain bol daalo

Its a festive day! There are people to wish etc etc. Why watch a dead rubber?

Its very clear that the :mi: think tank was experimenting in this game. They asked Bumrah and Boult to intentionally under perform to see how the team fares.

Still RR needed 18+ overs to win. Speaks of the depth we have in bowling.

Just now, zen said:

Wolves helped the brother team from the west 

Wolf spirit :hail:

yes timely loss. I felt this morning straight in my third eye that if MI wins this they are losing in the knockouts but if they lose this they are winning the championship. Trust me. You can bet on this :) inside info, in fact subconscious

info

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

yes timely loss. I felt this morning straight in my third eye that if MI wins this they are losing in the knockouts but if they lose this they are winning the championship. Trust me. You can bet on this :) inside info, in fact subconscious

info

Wolves do not worry about cups and stuff .... they play to enjoy cricket .... cups fall into their laps if they play to their potential .... competition is irrelevant :cool:

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

info

O gifted Baba

I can't but help contain my curiosity. I have a non cricketing question: From your third eye, ie the one on your forehead, can you see the eye lashes of the other two eyes?

is it true that if you focus all your three eyes on the tip of your nose the world would end?

Edited by Mariyam

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

O gifted Baba

I can't but help contain my curiosity. I have a non cricketing question: From your third eye, ie the one on your forehead, can you see the eye lashes for the other two eyes?

is it true that if you focus all your three eyes on the tip of your nose the world would end?

Most of his foresight is hindsight

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Samson is an amazing striker of the ball Against quality bowling. Doesn’t have any weaknesses apart from mental strength

Today's innings is the template the way he should play. Lots of 1&2s . ground  stroke  fours and sixes to the right ball. 

If he can play like this another couple of times in this IPL, he then deserves WK position in Indian T20 for at least 6 games on trot to assess.