How come Surya kumar Yadav has never been selected for Intl squads?

I6MTW

14 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Lol..  we dont expect him to play 250 ODIs do we. If he has a decent career in 60/70 matches, he would have done his job. 

we should look at players who can give us 200+ games in an off season before WC that’s the point but sure for T20 it’s fine.

2 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

How come pandey chewt gets selected ahead of this guy?  Is pandey known to satisfy selectors and lolli in blasphemous ways!? That's the only possible explanation I can give. 

whole batting lineup is like that 

1. Rahul slows down in middle overs
  2. Rohit starts slow
  3. Dhawan is back again by scoring runs in IPL, which happens every year and then we know what happens next
  4. Iyer another slow starter
  5. Manish another
  6. Jadeja well he is one of the worst t20 players

you can well imagine the number of balls these batsman waste in a 20 over game

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

doesnt change the fact that iyer is mediocre in t20 which is why fans aint wrong u cant play all similar kind of batsman ...

go watch Pandey’s knock a couple of games back. He looked so flawless and next game was back to sucking. That is why can’t judge a player too much. However what I like about SKY is his mental strength and consistency. So definitely over Pandey for me. Iyer it is debatable but since we are talking about T20 then sure but overall from a LOI standpoint, Iyer any day over Sky and Pandey

I don't want to sound prejudiced, but i genuinely feel that we should have the entire MI squad for India in T20s. Replace the foreign players with the following:

Rohit Sharma/Kohli/Dhawan (Only one of them)

KL Rahul

SKY

Ishan Kishan

Krunal

H Pandya

Pant (wk)

Bumrah

Shami

Chahal/ Varun C

Saini

@Ankit_sharma03 What do you think of this side?

Edited by Mariyam

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

go watch Pandey’s knock a couple of games back. He looked so flawless and next game was back to sucking.

Batting at 3 like last season, he aint gonna bat at 3 for india

SKY bats all over the order his teams 

Guys like pandey are producing but t20 is about impact 

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

That is why can’t judge a player too much. However what I like about SKY is his mental strength and consistency. So definitely over Pandey for me. Iyer it is debatable but since we are talking about T20 then sure but overall from a LOI standpoint, Iyer any day over Sky and Pandey

Ideally as of now it shud be like this\

For 4th position - Iyer vs pandey (once pant finds his feet both shud be out)

For 5th position- DK vs SKY vs Pant (as of now sky is ahead, DK has been found out on many fronts )

But problem is we are playing both iyer and pandey ...similar batting approaches add dhawan n jaddu . They ll win some bilateral crap but come Wc it ll all be found out like in past it happened with Dhawan , jaddu, rahane