Now will the resident Kohli bhakt come out n say - What can he do he has such a terrible team ...

Ankit_sharma03

9 minutes ago, velu said:

in my offline IPL circle , most are either csk or rcb fans ( and rest are bambi fans because of sachin ) ..

almost every rcb fans i know hate kohli's captaincy and his team selection 

My nephew is a virat kohli fan. he has rcb jersey with kohli's name on it. I make fun of him that he hasn't won anything what is so good about him. he gets angry when I reming this after every ipl season :lol:

45 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

2023 WC is still 2.5 years away i fear him leading atleast till then

He should leave odi captaincy,point is with Rohit's fitness we can't goto him either

Knowing our TM n selectors its highly unlikely , by that time Rohit IPL trophy count can be 6 and kohli 0 

Seriously... What’s his ability to captain Team India? World’s top batsman? This  the problem  in Indian team. A player becomes larger than life and by default becomes the Captain. He won’t play under any “lesser” player and will be captain till he retires. Meanwhile completely screwing up the teams chances and growth by selecting his pet players throughout and destroying many a budding careers. After the onset of IPL, whichever team he leads will be rewarded with Team India berths, whether deserving or not...

Edited by asterix

9 hours ago, Suhaan said:

2023 WC is still 2.5 years away i fear him leading atleast till then

He should leave odi captaincy,point is with Rohit's fitness we can't goto him either

Bhai, my worry is what will happen if he starts making same mistakes in test cricket too? We dont want to lose against Australia due to someone's bloated ego

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/30269464/srh-vs-rcb-ipl-2020-gautam-gambhir-says-rcb-need-look-virat-kohli-captaincy

Gambhir says the same thing what I said yesterday. Personal accountability is needed. It is foolish to expect that from Kohli.

11 hours ago, Stan AF said:

It is way past time that he takes personal responsibility and drops himself as a captain. 8 years and what did the team get???Rohit and this guy got IPL captaincy in the same year. Look at the difference in results. 4-0

And it is not like they're consistently making it to the playoffs or something. Personal accountability is needed.

On 11/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kane is the most underrated t20 player going around the world

Sunny G in Byjus cricket live now

"Many teams are making a mistake of not thinking Kane Williamson and Jason Holder as T20 players and they're being proven wrong".

the number of players that have left rcb and played well for other teams is the highest. KL rahul, De kock, Gayle, Stoinis. This just shows they are not able to identify matchwinners and give proper roles to the players. i think moeen ali might perform better in some other franchise.

Edited by aditya19

How the heck are people equating IPL to international cricket. Kohli has done nothing wrong as an Indian captain.Leave him alone.He needs to improve his ability to play as batsmen in knock out matches. That applies to all other Indian batsmen.

Rohit Sharma will not magically become better batsman if he becomes captain nor will be he able to counteract guy like Bolt with new ball .Rohit Sharma was the main batsmen in all those knockout matches too.