Happy mens day to all !!!

velu

@velu :yawn2: Dude these men's day, women's day, friends day,etc are useless. This shows how divided we as humans are. We are living in the days of narcissism where we don't care about others. To combat this, the elite assigning days to a group to have their 15 mins of fame. By assigning say a mother's day, we celebrate them with our mothers that day and we forget them for the rest of the year. Don't celebrate these fads that they give it to us. Once my friend said its friends day today. I asked him does it mean that I'm not your friend rest of the year.

And by the way, that movie came out in 1986. that is more than 30 years ago. Rather than making fun of the woman, you should ask how is tom cruise still look so young after 30+ years. does he drink baby blood or what. he did play in the movie "interview with a vampire" :winky:. Anything more than talking about that "woman" will be punishable by firing squads from our member of the ICF politburo @sandeep

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

ok.

do you mean this for real ? or was it a joke man ?

i think tom cruise will take botox and other stuff .. was looking puffy in MI fallout

keeanu reeves looks quite young , probably his beard hiding his age a bit

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

ok.

do you mean this for real ? or was it a joke man ?

It was a joke lol but the joke is based on a conspiracy theory. Before someone calls me a conspiratard, here's a ted talk on reversing aging using young blood. I would rather age than take young blood though. Sounds vampiry to me :fear1:

There was another ted talk with a fat guy talking who went even further. that video was probably taken down or something. cant find it.

Edited by Real McCoy

5 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

It was a joke lol but the joke is based on a conspiracy theory. Before someone calls me a conspiratard, here's a ted talk on reversing aging using young blood. I would rather age than take young blood though. Sounds vampiry to me :fear1:

There was another ted talk with a fat guy talking who went even further. that video was probably taken down or something. cant find it.

dafaq.. what a wierd world.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:43 PM, Real McCoy said:

@velu :yawn2: Dude these men's day, women's day, friends day,etc are useless. This shows how divided we as humans are. We are living in the days of narcissism where we don't care about others. To combat this, the elite assigning days to a group to have their 15 mins of fame. By assigning say a mother's day, we celebrate them with our mothers that day and we forget them for the rest of the year. Don't celebrate these fads that they give it to us. Once my friend said its friends day today. I asked him does it mean that I'm not your friend rest of the year.

And by the way, that movie came out in 1986. that is more than 30 years ago. Rather than making fun of the woman, you should ask how is tom cruise still look so young after 30+ years. does he drink baby blood or what. he did play in the movie "interview with a vampire" :winky:. Anything more than talking about that "woman" will be punishable by firing squads from our member of the ICF politburo @sandeep

Maybe Niacin. Scientologists are crazy about it. It allegedly has anti-aging benefits.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Maybe Niacin. Scientologists are crazy about it. It allegedly has anti-aging benefits.

I don't know if you typed scientologist instead of scientist by mistake or on purpose but its an apt term. There are genuine scientists out there but what we hear from are agenda based scientists in the media. In that case they may as well be called scientologists :laugh:

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I don't know if you typed scientologist instead of scientist by mistake or on purpose but its an apt term. There are genuine scientists out there but what we hear from are agenda based scientists in the media. In that case they may as well be called scientologists :laugh:

Nah I meant the actual cult of Scientology rather than the corporate shill scientists in the media. 

Edited by Jimmy Cliff