Whats your team for the final test at the Gabba?

Play Saha as keeper, Pant as pure batsman. I am sure meek guy like Saha will thrive under Rahane's leadership, will surprise us by batting much better at Gabba. And his keeping was outstanding at SCG.

Rohit

Gill

Che

Rahane

Pant

Saha

Ashwin

Shardul

Kuldeep

Siraj

Saini

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Play Saha as keeper, Pant as pure batsman. I am sure meek guy like Saha will thrive under Rahane's leadership, will surprise us by batting much better at Gabba. And his keeping was outstanding at SCG.

Rohit

Gill

Che

Rahane

Pant

Saha

Ashwin

Shardul

Kuldeep

Siraj

Saini

This is the best lineup we can put out tbh 

Win or lose this team won many hearts with all the injuries 

This series, if anything, has really created a great perception of Indian cricket depth and talent. We always knew this was the case. A team which lost 6-7 regulars is still able to compete and even contend for the trophy in the series decider at the fortress of Australia. Wow! My team for the final test -

Shaw

Rohit

Pujara

Gill

Rahane

Pant (K)

Thakur (he may add a bit of batting depth)

Ashwin/Kuldeep (depending on fitness)

Siraj

Saini

Tyagi

I somehow feel Rahane will gamble and give a debut to Tyagi which may prove to be a masterstroke. He can definitely rattle the likes of his RR captain Smith and Labuschagne with his extra bounce and pace. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Rohit

Gill

Che

Rahane

Pant

Saha

Ashwin

Shardul

Kuldeep

Siraj

Saini

5 bowler with + saha :nervous:

Think we must play Shaw now. Both out of desperation and some foresight. We have absolutely nothing to lose (barring a 36/9 scenario) and there's rain prediced for most of the duration..

Please don't play Ashwin or Bumrah if they're "half-fit". We (and the TM) should keep our expectations in check, go for a draw and get the fukk out of Australia with heads high up. Must pick 7 batsman (inc WK)....

Gill
Rohit
Pujara
Rahane
Shaw
Pant
Saha (wk)
Kuldeep
Siraj
Saini
Nattu/Shardul/Tyagi/Sean Abbott/Doug Bollinger or whatever

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Think we must play Shaw now. Both out of desperation and some foresight. We have absolutely nothing to lose (barring a 36/9 scenario) and there's rain prediced for most of the duration..

Please don't play Ashwin or Bumrah if they're "half-fit". We (and the TM) should keep our expectations in check, go for a draw and get the fukk out of Australia with heads high up. Must pick 7 batsman (inc WK)....

Gill
Rohit
Pujara
Rahane
Shaw
Pant
Saha (wk)
Kuldeep
Siraj
Saini
Nattu/Shardul/Tyagi/Sean Abbott/Doug Bollinger or whatever

This will guarantee another injury to one of the bowlers if Aus bat long. We must play five bowlers and hope Pant is fit enough to keep.

Just now, putrevus said:

I am not talking about ICF, I was talking about media, why no one is even taking his name as possible in playing eleven.

Oh ... Got it.  Maybe we on ICF are just dreaming and there is some rule that players who were not in the original XVI cannot play.  But then, how is Natarajan a possibility?  We shall see.