Time Paine talks alot for an average batsmen he is

Rasgulla

1 minute ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Smithy say sauvy and still do same $hyte.  Nothing short of a sound thrashing in Brisbane will shut them up ...... for 5 minute.  

I truly hope their team chemistry gets totally effed up after letting this sure win Painefully slip through their fingers.

Ha!Good pun

Dude is severely under pressure..  He may not survive another potential series loss at home to India.  That is effecting his glove work as well..  Generally a safe guy behind stumps. 

I think he is handy with the bat & good wk (except this series).. 

He sure as hell talks a lot & needs to be silenced at Gabba as he has whined about playing there since last series. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

he say sauvy 

how easy it is to say sauvy after talking trash. after he dropped vihari, neither smith nor warner wanted to indulge with him in the trash talk or even look at him. I'm thinking they are losing their teammates trust in him as a leader. waiting for a coup in their ranks. someone in twitter had this comment "if he could only catch with his mouth that would have been a wicket" :lol:

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Dude is severely under pressure..  He may not survive another potential series loss at home to India.  That is effecting his glove work as well..  Generally a safe guy behind stumps. 

I think he is handy with the bat & good wk (except this series).. 

He sure as hell talks a lot & needs to be silenced at Gabba as he has whined about playing there since last series. 

He is definitely under the pump. saying see you at gabba means he has given up on the current test he was playing. some may see it as a freudian slip. ashwin owned him by saying "see you in India that will be your final series" may be too close to home for paine. thats why he came back with dickhead comment. mental disintegration swung like a boomerang for paine there.

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

He is definitely under the pump. saying see you at gabba means he has given up on the current test he was playing. some may see it as a freudian slip. ashwin owned him by saying "see you in India that will be your final series" may be too close to home for paine. thats why he came back with dickhead comment. mental disintegration swung like a boomerang for paine there.

he got rattled when ashwin said that and started abusing hahaha

When are Australia touring India next? I doubt CA will persist with Paine for long. He is already 36 and dud with bat. Neville was good keeper, should have been given extended run. They are not going back to Smith as captain for sure as he is habitual cheater and I doubt they would want to repeat the fiasco after covering up the sandpaper gate..Was Paine part of Indian tour when they toured in 2010? I think he has played ODIs in India.

he wanted to retire from cricket 6 months before he was called back into the team and made captain. He is a decent player who overachieved in his career by being in right place at right time.. and he knows it. He used to be witty and humble.. very different from previous aussie captains because he knew he can't walk the talk like punter or clarke or smith. I hope this is just momentary frustration and he is not getting carried away with his MOM award in first match

If he don't spoil his image with this crankiness, he will have great media career after retiring

1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

When are Australia touring India next? I doubt CA will persist with Paine for long. He is already 36 and dud with bat. Neville was good keeper, should have been given extended run. They are not going back to Smith as captain for sure as he is habitual cheater and I doubt they would want to repeat the fiasco after covering up the sandpaper gate..Was Paine part of Indian tour when they toured in 2010? I think he has played ODIs in India.

Wade was the keeper then. Remember Jaddu calling him an MC.:cantstop:

4 minutes ago, Number said:

"My teammates like me." Lolzz

The only way it will work as sledge is if batsman starts feeling bad for him for being such a poor guy who can't even sledge.

After his drop, his teammates close to him didn't even acknowledge him. Obviously he is covering up the fact that his teammates dont like him. Because a sledge is only worth if he can back it up with a great performance. I'm sure he is feeling it right now and will be able to break him and his teammates trust in him if we win in gabba. but thats an uphill climb for our depleted side going against their fortress where they have never lost a test since the late 80s :shock: