Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...you must be getting all angry at seeing Sikhs having 'No Farmer no Food' car stickers when you drive around.....so sad....you also know that if you go & question do your bakwas at them.....you'll get a Ambulance ride....straight to the emergency ward....that's why you post your frustration on a public forum....bechara :phehe:

Only the Khalistanis  - Ofcourse how else would they show their desperation .  The utter need for acknowledgement and self identity is through using the poor farmer's .  I'm sure it feels bad to be called as "Indians" as your only identity even in Canada.  Remember I said - you might not be only Punjabi blood in here

We've ripped your kind apart many a times and would love you to try anytime and fulfill your wish - You'd see some Punjabi Loyalty on the Khalistani behind well , your 120 lbs skinny asses would be handed back to you well 

Edited by Try_Ball

4 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

They are the worst kind.

Neglected everything the matrabhoomi gave them, only to become bootlickers and coolies.

Well this freshie @Under_Score is an Indian but still seems to have quite deep hate in him against India .  I am sure he has been scarred when his Pro Khalistani terrorists were either killed or jailed by India and he's sort are still sulking since then. 

It's funny that for the past 40 years ,  Sikhs in India have not bought into the idea of Khalistan and having a separate state.   Only a few thousands of these low self esteem one's run around on streets with flags.

I believe the Indian NIA was here in 1st week of November and Khalistani's were quite scared - and writing letters to Canadian Govt to not assist India.  

Canada is not going to sour its relationship with India - It literally runs on a lot of Indian wealth especially coming into the country and has Put Khalistani extremists on Terror Watch list in Canada which never happened before and labelled these Khalistani ideologists as a High domestic terror threat. 

The memories of this fraud protest has really been

1.Blocking national highways for 1 year plus

2. 26th January Lal quila violence insulting the national flag. Police having to flee that area because they were flighting with sticks against swords. Didn't fire a single bullet

3. Lakhbir Singh, whose hand was chopped off, foot was cut (and hanging from this body , not completely removed), bones broken , beaten and hung on a police barricade right at the carpet of the protest site by these fraudsters. Went on for 1 hr plus. His cries still haunt me. So what if it was a sikh murdered by so-called sikhs. humanity was killed by these fraudsters on that day.

So I am thinking aloud. Why did the govt succumb to the pressure at this stage. It didn't make sense unless it is driven by political motives. 

1) Punjab elections. Now Amarinder will join BJP. And also Akalis perhaps to root out congress. 

2) They think they can pass another bill with similar implications. 

3) They want to break up this protest and any further traction / funding they are getting 

4) They see an impact on UP election. 

5) They see this as lone standing issue for opposition to rally and close the possibility. 

Either ways. It's India's loss. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

So I am thinking aloud. Why did the govt succumb to the pressure at this stage. It didn't make sense unless it is driven by political motives. 

1) Punjab elections. Now Amarinder will join BJP. And also Akalis perhaps to root out congress. 

2) They think they can pass another bill with similar implications. 

3) They want to break up this protest and any further traction / funding they are getting 

4) They see an impact on UP election. 

5) They see this as lone standing issue for opposition to rally and close the possibility. 

Either ways. It's India's loss. 

Think further. Why it was brought out of the blue, during Pandemic? What was the pressing need?

Therexwere so many other reforms to do. But it was brought an year ago before the Punjab elections, knowing full well how things will pan out…

There are many things which are not visible outright. Looks like some sort of “Masterstroke”… :secret:

7 hours ago, asterix said:

Think further. Why it was brought out of the blue, during Pandemic? What was the pressing need?

Therexwere so many other reforms to do. But it was brought an year ago before the Punjab elections, knowing full well how things will pan out…

There are many things which are not visible outright. Looks like some sort of “Masterstroke”… :secret:

20DChessKMKB

49 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

20DChessKMKB

It is a BIG move.

Punjab may not have huge no. Of seats but it is a critical state because it is a border state. 

With sell outs buffoons  like Sidhu and a generally treasonous INC party, it is important for BJP to ally with Cap Amarinder to nudge out INC/ AAP.

yes it is 20D chess. 

A country which prides itself in the status quo, leaving the problems for the next generation is doomed to fail. India has centuries of old problems, and farming system was one of them. This government tried to resolve it, backed by decades of studies and historical farmers support.

Yet, corruption, castism, violence has prevailed. The farmers have the same problems, and now there is no solutions to it. The inequality between rich and poor farmers will only enhance, and it's a win for all the elites as the status quo has prevailed.

10 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

It is a BIG move.

Punjab may not have huge no. Of seats but it is a critical state because it is a border state. 

With sell outs buffoons  like Sidhu and a generally treasonous INC party, it is important for BJP to ally with Cap Amarinder to nudge out INC/ AAP.

yes it is 20D chess. 

This WAU is in overdrive. Unless I hear some big moves in the next one month is, this is a facking cock-up!!

chronology ko bas samajh hi raha hoon, saath saal se. But, TINA. Aayega to Modi hi. Baaki sab bekaar hain

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This WAU is in overdrive. Unless I hear some big moves in the next one month is, this is a facking cock-up!!

chronology ko bas samajh hi raha hoon, saath saal se. But, TINA. Aayega to Modi hi. Baaki sab bekaar hain

I would never ever underestimate his political acumen.

We will never know the true reason, we can only speculate one of the many possibilities. 

If the protests do not end know and there is further aggression and violence, it would be amply clear that the 3 farming bills were just an excuse, there is a larger motive. Let that become clear and if that is the case the govt should ruthlessly punish the miscreants and their handlers. 

I think this is one of the most tumultuous times in the history of Indian politics.

I agree with you, other than BJP - TINA.