Saeed Ajmal's pearls of wisdom

I have crossed the phase of finding these idiots funny. Find them really irritating.

Even their whining and complaining after a loss or sucking up and patronizing to India doesn’t do it for me anymore. May be I have developed a tolerance for it. It’s getting boring but expect Pak cricketers to outdo themselves and invite me back on the wagon.

Ajmal giving many interviews. Planning to start his YT channel or what:thinking:?

R Ashwin Was Kept Away from Cricket to Avoid Being Banned by ICC: Saeed Ajmal

You changed all these rules and regulations without asking anyone. I was playing cricket for the last eight years. All those rules were for me. That's it," Ajmal said in a Youtube interview with Cricwick.

"During that period, Ashwin was out from cricket for six months. Why is that? So you can work on him and your bowler doesn't get banned," Ajmal said.

"They don't care if a Pakistan bowler gets banned. They only care about money," he concluded.

“The umpire who gave Tendulkar out, he would be ready to give the statement that he got it right. And the meaning is pretty clear. The DRS can be checked manually. You can alter it at any stage. I don’t know about that but even if I see it now and any umpire sees that he will think that this will go on to hit the stumps. But that missed the stumps. Thousands of people have questioned me this, and I don’t know the answer,” Ajmal said.

Still crying about that Mohali LBW :phehe:

Edited by Gollum