I think Virat kohli will loose his one format captaincy by the end of this year.

5 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

No, no way BCCI is doing anything about our continuous failures to win anything substantial. The brand value and fan pul is way more important to them than seeing the team merely win. The clown provides exactly that.

under media n public heat everyone has to act. Even tendulkar had to go, which was said to be forced on him by selectors n captain

9 hours ago, Jay said:

you are forgetting his star power, clout and marketability. 

His star power is no.longer helping team India or BCCI. 

Multiple icc tournament chokes don't encourage fans or money.

His star power is only helping him and the star couple . 

5 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

No, no way BCCI is doing anything about our continuous failures to win anything substantial. The brand value and fan pul is way more important to them than seeing the team merely win. The clown provides exactly that.

Tendulkar and Dhoni are far bigger names than Kohli.

Kohli is not people's star like them.

He is more like a media star. His stardom is driven by his PR company rather than mad fan worship. BCCI can remove him without any fear of the public anger. 

36 minutes ago, beetle said:

Tendulkar and Dhoni are far bigger names than Kohli.

Kohli is not people's star like them.

He is more like a media star. His stardom is driven by his PR company rather than mad fan worship. BCCI can remove him without any fear of the public anger. 

But Tendulkar and Dhoni played FOR the team. Big difference. Here you have a guy who's just focused on his marketability and looking to clamp down everything that is a threat to him. He has already started the disintegration of the Gabba team. He already mentioned India has no fast bowling allrounders apart from useless Hardik Pandya comfortably forgetting Shardul who scored when it REALLY mattered the most. Pujara is the next target he already marked. I'm fully expecting Pant and finally Rahane to follow the suit. 

I wish he would just go away - he needs Indian cricket more than vice versa. I can't get over how easily he ruined the good work of the Aus series with clueless selection for the WTC final. Failure to reach double figures in the entire Eng series would be a good start. He has to fail utterly, miserably as a batsman. Even a 40 or 50 will keep his place safe.

43 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

There is some hope for indian fans, as far as the WT20 is concerned.    ENG test series is very long with 5 tests.   High chance of kohli getting injured/fatigued during the series or immediately after that,  and not recovering for the WT20 in time.  :p:

:pray: or hope he plans for 2nd baby in this vacation period of 15 day.

16 hours ago, raki05 said:

Wow when people get over with Dhoni torturing captaincy in his last few year of test cricket and thought that was the worst. Virat says "hold my beer".

Kohli will say. Salah, I already won a WC and a champions trophy. So winning again for me isn't necessary. I have proved myself. 

Chutiya salah. He needs to be slapped, stripped and squashed. 

On 6/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, Sandeep99 said:

. I'm fully expecting Pant and finally Rahane to follow the suit. 

Pant is always the target. Ex cricketers are asking why Pant difn't take them home instead of asking real questions regarding leadership and non performing senior passenger. Pr machinery in full swing as usual.

This time there are foreign ex cricketers crying out how removing Rat will be bad for India....:facepalm:

On 6/28/2021 at 5:55 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No matter how powerful ur , it will all come to an end one day. I feel kohli will endup loosing his t20 captaincy by the end of this year. A show will be put up where it ll look like that he has given up on it but he ll be forced from inside. 50 over wont be changed as it will be to drastic by indian standards. 

How it ll happen- 

1. Loosing WTC has made everyone realise that he cant win tournaments which we all knew but now ppl who were in denial cant ignore it. ( This doesnt apply to his bhakts)

If we loose england series which we can it ll just add to it. 

2. IPL will be won by csk or MI this, Break wud impact CSK so i expect MI to win it and this will create the ROHIT pressure on kohli and RCB choke wont help. 

3. T20 choke will be the final nail in the coffin. In one year 2 world tournament choke n past will all add up. BCCI will have to make some strong calls and this wud be the one. 

Still i dnt expect them to show balls n remove him from ODIs to. In test , rahane not doing indiviually well enough is still working in kohli favour. 

If you conducted a poll where people could vote for who should lead indian side, i wont be surprised if Dhoni is no 1 or 2.

We will see a civil war if Kohli is removed and Modi will be blamed for his removal by AAP. 

On 7/1/2021 at 2:22 AM, Cricspin said:

He should lose it across formats. Captains in older days were dropped for much less.

How does this buffoon have so much power anyway? Anuskha? Or modi? Or some chutiya from lokh sabha. 

2017. - champions trophy (buffoons fault)

2019 - dunderhead's fault 

2021 - same as above WTC

2018 s.africa series - nitwit's fault. Wrong selection when rahane was actually in good form away from home. 

2018- England (poor selection yet again. Cost us 2 matches)

New zealand 2020 - didn't expect us to win but India could have drawn a game if they propped well for conditions. Pos said no prep games were necessary. 

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Good time to get this Rat of captainship.

Remove Kohli from captaincy. Sack shastri before WC.

Make Rohit ODI captain and Rahane a temporary test captain.

Dhoni is good enough to mentor the team till next coach is selected.

Lol they will probably give bonus to kohli for saving the ipl schedule