Kripashankar Singh - promoter of book 26/11 RSS Ki Saazish joins BJP to help them with BMC polls

Gollum

Fraandz do you feel ashamed to have ever supported BJP?

26/11: RSS ki Saazish, 56D masterstroke, mere mortals won't understand their moves 

ImageImage

Yeh chwtiye nationalism ka paath padhayenge @speedheat

Now watch IT cell spin some BS narrative and defend BJP here. 

Edited by Gollum

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Fraandz do you feel ashamed to have ever supported BJP?

26/11: RSS ki Saazish, 56D masterstroke, mere mortals won't understand their moves 

ImageImage

Yeh chwtiye nationalism ka paath padhayenge @speedheat

Now watch IT cell spin some BS narrative and defend BJP here. 

BJP is like ganga. All sins are washed when a person joins BJP. 

I posted this OP as a normal post in the Kejri thread, surprised to see this as a new thread. Anyway much-needed, :top: to the admin who moved it here, sins of BJP shouldn't be brushed under the carpet. 

@Laaloo @coffee_rules @sergio04 how many times have we used this image to target Congress, Gandhis, Bollywood, libbus, Islamists etc?

Edited by Gollum

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I posted this OP as a normal post in the Kejri thread, surprised to see this as a new thread. Anyway much-needed, :top: to the admin who moved it here, sins of BJP shouldn't be brushed under the carpet. 

@Laaloo @coffee_rules @sergio04 how many times have we used this image to target Congress, Gandhis, Bollywood, libbus, Islamists etc?

Kripa shankar Singh se iske baare me puchna jarur chahiye ab BJP me aane ke baad. Iski g***d me danda karega koi? Ab bata RSS ki sazish thi kya jhopdi ke?

Edited by rkt.india

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

just to break it to you.

He was brought on board by the efforts of RSS ideologue and ex ABVP president Vinay Sahasrabuddhe

I doubt he has acted on his own given that he has a direct links to the RSS.  So if the RSS itself is not bothered and can see the long term gain why are arm chair pundits getting all emotional?

With the shiv sena aggressively inducting AIMIM cadre despite being a "saffron" party, you want the BJP not to react politically in any way?

Then out of power, people like you post about how the BJP is letting down its cadre.

Wah....when BJP take steps to win, you want ideological purity....when they lose you blame the party for poor strategy.

3 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

just to break it to you.

He was brought on board by the efforts of RSS ideologue and ex ABVP president Vinay Sahasrabuddhe

I doubt he has acted on his own given that he has a direct links to the RSS.  So if the RSS itself is not bothered and can see the long term gain why are arm chair pundits getting all emotional?

With the shiv sena aggressively inducting AIMIM cadre despite being a "saffron" party, you want the BJP not to react politically in any way?

Then out of power, people like you post about how the BJP is letting down its cadre.

Wah....when BJP take steps to win, you want ideological purity....when they lose you blame the party for poor strategy.

Bhai main ek sadharan aadmi hoon.

Mujhe nahi samajh aata 10D chess, Chanakya neeti etc. Nation above party, always. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai main ek sadharan aadmi hoon.

Mujhe nahi samajh aata 10D chess, Chanakya neeti etc. Nation above party, always. 

in which case i am guessing you would never have understood the need for the alliance with pdp either...