Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Record 19 medals thus far!!!! Amazing

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Australians weren't that great in hockey before. Netherlands, Germany, South Korea, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Argentina used to be top teams. 

korea and malaysai were never great. korea was good in asia for a while but never a gold medal contender.

netherlands, germany, india, pakistan, argentina

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Some years ago, I had gone with a bunch of friends to Pawna lake for camping/treking. One of my very few foolhardy ventures at being one with the nature. One of the people was my friend's husband (Vikramjeet) who has to be *the laziest* person I have seen in my life.

He would dunzo for a saridon even though he stayed on the first floor of a building which has a pharmacy on the ground floor.

So it was nice, if you ignore all the insects. Bonfire and all. In the morning everyone gathered around the bonfire area from their individual tents. Vikramjeet was slouching even then, propped against his bag. Suddenly there was a lot of commotion and his wife was screaming hysterically. She was telling him " Vikram there is a snake near your foot".

And Vikramjeet replied: which foot?

That is OR WR PB NR  in laziness. Don't think you have anything to top that.

after binge drinking i use to sleep from 1/2 am in the morning to 3pm :rolleyes:

your friend vikram remind me of this trinity character .. there will be scorpion in his shoes and he threw it away nonchalantly after getting bitten :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Seriously won't be surprised if these female atheletes are injected with testosterone early in their lives.

How many lives are ruined for a medal tally ?

Yep saw so many Chinese athletes that looked like Men. I assumed it was because of the short hair cut, but yes, injecting testosterone would also make girls look like this.