Afghanistan Turmoil

ravishingravi

52 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I got this on my feed too. This Ramiz guy clarified. The language is Brahui which is a Dravidian language spoken by certain communities in Afghanistan/Pakistan. It is not Malayalam. Tharoor acknowledged and responded to that tweet.

The Taliban is an ethnicity based Islamic movement. The Keralites who went to Afghanistan joined the IS and not the Taliban.

14 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I got this on my feed too. This Ramiz guy clarified. The language is Brahui which is a Dravidian language spoken by certain communities in Afghanistan/Pakistan. It is not Malayalam. Tharoor acknowledged and responded to that tweet.

The Taliban is an ethnicity based Islamic movement. The Keralites who went to Afghanistan joined the IS and not the Taliban.

Yeah saw that clarification by Shoaib Daniyal just now.

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Don't think the Taliban are people's choice.

It's not like they have won any election. Or contested any. Though bloodless ( by Afghan standards), this is a military take over.  Not indicative of popular support for the Taliban.

300k afgan troops surrendered why? Its not that black and white

Taliban are terrorizing Afghans.

Indian Libbus are busy calling RSS , a Hindu Taliban and abusing USA for abandoning Afghanistan. No criticism of Taliban and Islam extremism. 

E8-NCRoVIAUeIli?format=jpg&name=small

CNN claims that the transfer of power was smoother than Trump to Biden and their anchors quickly shed liberal facade and switch to Burkha 

E87BKhvXIAQvfc-?format=png&name=small

29 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Afghans: running for lives, hanging on planes, pleading for western help

Pakistanis on social media: but real afghans support taliban...........

I am ashamed to have parents from that country 

Talibanis are also Afghanis.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Yeah but let us blame USA, Canada, India, Jews, Hindus, Buddha.....zero fault with Muslim societies. 

We can call Xi Jinping all sorts of things but the fact is he is the first guy who had correct understanding of what to do with this mindset.  The measures he took might be hardcore but they sure as hell are effective. 

25 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Taliban are terrorizing Afghans.

Indian Libbus are busy calling RSS , a Hindu Taliban and abusing USA for abandoning Afghanistan. No criticism of Taliban and Islam extremism. 

E8-NCRoVIAUeIli?format=jpg&name=small

CNN claims that the transfer of power was smoother than Trump to Biden and their anchors quickly shed liberal facade and switch to Burkha 

E87BKhvXIAQvfc-?format=png&name=small

Over here I support the fact that Americans created the mess in middle east and afghanistan first.

13 minutes ago, MechEng said:

USA created Taliban to win the Cold War.

I personally believe that "Islamization" at it's own became a UNIVERSAL Phenomenon during the last 50 years due to the advancement in the MEDIA. 

Not only Taliban in Afghanistan, but all the Muslim countries in the world became radicalized one way or the other. 

Wahabi movement didn't originated in Afghanistan, but it was the main reason of the radicalisation of the Muslim youth.