ICF Cricket Discussion - India Tour of England - 5th Test Preview (Not to be made into match thread)

jalebi_bhai

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Says the guy who was blaming the crowd for Clown's clownish behaviour last week and has been going after the 'tour manager' for the last two days!

Also, what's with this veiled threat? You are the admin, we all get that but so *in' what? 

What threat? I asked him to kindly post responsibly. He's been spreading wrong info.

But hey, it's pretty well established that you don't have any comprehension skills. The clue is in your username :phehe:

5 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

What threat? I asked him to kindly post responsibly. He's been spreading wrong info.

But hey, it's pretty well established that you don't have any comprehension skills. The clue is in your username :phehe:

Geeting fixated with my username? Must hurt you to be reminded of your IQ level. 

A portal admin with ZERO IQ and part of the Kohli PR to boot. Must be some achievement in life. Do you write on your CV (IF you are old enough to have one) that you are the admin on ICF? 

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Geeting fixated with my username? Must hurt you to be reminded of your IQ level. 

A portal admin with ZERO IQ and part of the Kohli PR to boot. Must be some achievement in life. Do you write on your CV (IF you are old enough to have one) that you are the admin on ICF? 

Not fixated with you. I mean you are a double zero by choice after all :rofl:

Speaking about fixation, you seem to be overly fixated with Kohli-Shastri PR. What happened? Did they reject your CV and toss it in the trash considering you are a double zero by choice?

14 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Speaking about fixation, you seem to be overly fixated with Kohli-Shastri PR. What happened? Did they reject your CV and toss it in the trash considering you are a double zero by choice?

I can feel your pain. The day that PR stops paying, you'll face hardships. Natural for you to be frustrated.

I assure you of all my help in setting up an online fundraiser for your sustenance, the day Kohli-Shastri PR goes kaput (which isn't too far away despite your best efforts :(().

11 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I can feel your pain. The day that PR stops paying, you'll face hardships. Natural for you to be frustrated.

I assure you of all my help in setting up an online fundraiser for your sustenance, the day Kohli-Shastri PR goes kaput (which isn't too far away despite your best efforts :(().

Dude, think about yourself first. Your Kohli-Shastri obsession is unhealthy and you seem mentally unhinged to put it lightly.

And worry about your own bank balance first. It probably reads 00.00 :phehe:

4 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Dude, think about yourself first. Your Kohli-Shastri obsession is unhealthy and you seem mentally unhinged to put it lightly.

And worry about your own bank balance first. It probably reads 00.00 :phehe:

Like I said, hope you get a better opportunity soon in life. Must be a sad life to stalk others to check what they are writing and to be on the payroll of a PR firm amplifying their messages.

Now go and show your 'I am the ICF admin' achievement to someone else.

I wish I could leave you alone with your juvenile rants and put you on the ignore list, but ICF rules apparently don't allow that.

Edited by ShoonyaSifar
4 hours ago, goose said:

why has covid hit the support and coaching staff but not the players (yet)?

leaving aside all jokes about shastri downing covid shots.

personally I think cardiovascular fitness, coupled with age, is probably a big factor.  Since all are vaccinated, even if the virus enters your system, a healthier younger vaccinated body may be able to prevent it from replicating to the point of infection.   I mean, obesity is the biggest factor when it comes to folks getting seriously ill with covid, or just recovering after a bout.

Edited by sandeep
On 9/10/2021 at 8:23 PM, jalebi_bhai said:

On 9/10/2021 at 8:41 PM, jalebi_bhai said:

@ShoonyaSifar you need to step away from the keyboard. This forum has spoken.

17 minutes ago, Finer said:

And quit in the process. It is defined by action that counts for legal purposes. As the result, it is forfeit by the result of definition as per the action. 

We won the series 2-1. Results says 2-1. We dint quite England dint want to postpone the test to be played 2 days after.

So England quit? 

India never forfeited. 

6 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Your death wishes didn't matter to me, why do you think such juvenile writeups will have any value? 

I never gave or suggested any death wishes to you so dont be an imbecile on here.

You already got bitch slapped by the admin and a few posters.