Shikhar Dhawan parts ways with wife Ayesha Mukherjee after nine years of marriage

vvvslaxman

sad to hear but its a strange pairing. Dhawan is a thigh slapping desi and she's some trashy aussie with an indian background (is it mixed :hmmmm2:) with tattoos all over. You could argue Dhawan is trashy as well with his ear studs. some may say that's a match made in a trashy heaven but it didn't turn out to be one.

I feel he was in it for love or infatuation but she was in it only for the money and would have collected a fair bit in divorce proceedings. You can look in the picture. It says a thousand words. Only one person is smiling.

Dhawan married an already divorced woman with two kids. Many aussie men even the openly feminist ones wouldn't date such a woman. or maybe dhawan was thinking aussie citizenship by marriage. Nobody knows. It was awkward to watch him with his family in interviews. All I can wish them is good luck after separation. These wishes are getting stranger by the day :wp15:

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

sad to hear but its a strange pairing. Dhawan is a thigh slapping desi and she's some trashy aussie with an indian background (is it mixed :hmmmm2:) with tattoos all over. You could argue Dhawan is trashy as well with his ear studs. some may say that's a match made in a trashy heaven but it didn't turn out to be one.

I feel he was in it for love or infatuation but she was in it only for the money and would have collected a fair bit in divorce proceedings. You can look in the picture. It says a thousand words. Only one person is smiling.

Dhawan married an already divorced woman with two kids. Many aussie men even the openly feminist ones wouldn't date such a woman. or maybe dhawan was thinking aussie citizenship by marriage. Nobody knows. It was awkward to watch him with his family in interviews. All I can wish them is good luck after separation. These wishes are getting stranger by the day :wp15:

WTF :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

In essence they come from highly incompatible backgrounds.

I always want to thank the logic in arranged marriages. But will not do it as that will offend the resident wokes in the forum.

17 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

I always want to thank the logic in arranged marriages. But will not do it as that will offend the resident wokes in the forum.

Your marriage is your business man. offence taken by wokes should not be an issue. screw them. arranged marriages are more realistic and there is parents approval from both sides. There is consensus among atleast 6 people not just 2 love birds in their 20s. If you add close relatives, there are more viewpoints discussing whether the marriage will be smooth. said woke below.

26 minutes ago, ThirtyD. said:

care to explain why you took offense.

17 hours ago, ThirtyD. said:

lts the typical incel losers rant. You will see how he repeats points made in incel forums online

These losers will ignore all such succesful marriage and then find the rare ones to go in their loser rant. 

They are so devoid of any romantic relationship, all these things are abstract to them. Its like the story of the blind men and elephant (one blind man catches his trunk and thinks elephant is like  a snake, one blind man catches his leg and thinks elephant is like a tree, third one catches its ear and thinks elephant is like a banana leaf)

Women and relationships are like that to incels 

Edited by New guy

16 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Your marriage is your business man. offence taken by wokes should not be an issue. screw them. arranged marriages are more realistic and there is parents approval from both sides. There is consensus among atleast 6 people not just 2 love birds in their 20s. If you add close relatives, there are more viewpoints discussing whether the marriage will be smooth. said woke below.

care to explain why you took offense.

Why do you losers project so much? You took so much offense you went on a paragraph long rant about feminists and what not

And then when someone was puzzled by a random rant they took offense?

Again why the projection?

16 hours ago, kepler37b said:

There are logic in both and success in both and plus and minuses in both.  There are many many examples of highly incompatible background mariages working too

Pleasr don't fall into the mistake of adding labels to someone just because they disagree like that loser. Its easy to dismiss valid points becuse you label someone as woke or bhakt or whatever 

I only label obvious losers like that guy who just rants about women because its clear he has been spurred by many. Thats a clear incel

22 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Dhawan married an already divorced woman with two kids. Many aussie men even the openly feminist ones wouldn't date such a woman. or maybe dhawan was thinking aussie citizenship by marriage. Nobody knows. It was awkward to watch him with his family in interviews. All I can wish them is good luck after separation. These wishes are getting stranger by the day 

Are you in Australia or have ever visited Australia by any chance? Just asking since you seem to be an expert in Aussie men, Australian citizenship process and also a certified marriage counselor. 

54 minutes ago, New guy said:

There are logic in both and success in both and plus and minuses in both.  There are many many examples of highly incompatible background mariages working too

Pleasr don't fall into the mistake of adding labels to someone just because they disagree like that loser. Its easy to dismiss valid points becuse you label someone as woke or bhakt or whatever 

I only label obvious losers like that guy who just rants about women because its clear he has been spurred by many. Thats a clear incel

I personally know of couples who met on Tinder and are now happily married.

I also know of couples who were "meant to be", based on that horoscope/astrology/kundalini mumbo jumbo, that got divorced after just one year of marriage.

What has ' love marriage' got to do with this? Long distance marriages are tough whether arranged or love.

A whole lot of arranged marriages are more intact because of social and family pressure. A lot because the people concerned have no other options.

In our country....staying married is considered a success rather than the state of happiness in these marriages.

Arranged marriages are also the only option for a lot of men who want to continue to have the benefits of patriarchy.  They can continue the repressive practices that benefit him and his family in the name of traditions and respect of family and elders.

Edited by beetle

50 minutes ago, beetle said:

What has ' love marriage' got to do with this? Long distance marriages are tough whether arranged or love.

A whole lot of arranged marriages are more intact because of social and family pressure. A lot because the people concerned have no other options.

In our country....staying married is considered a success rather than the state of happiness in these marriages.

Arranged marriages are also the only option for a lot of men who want to continue to have the benefits of patriarchy.  They can continue the repressive practices that benefit him and his family in the name of traditions and respect of family and elders.

Agree wholeheartedly Radhika. 

Life is short, live it with love. ❤

If one party needs to get out of an unhealthy relationship, so be it. Hope they find someone that allows them to love and be loved. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Why do you losers project so much? You took so much offense you went on a paragraph long rant about feminists and what not

And then when someone was puzzled by a random rant they took offense?

Again why the projection?

I should ask you the same. why call me a loser mr.loser :laugh: I'm just giving my opinion on the news about the split. are you a woke internet warrior fighting online battles for feminism. grow up man or hang with other losers who got vamosed by me in several threads and wants your support.

2 hours ago, ash said:

Are you in Australia or have ever visited Australia by any chance? Just asking since you seem to be an expert in Aussie men, Australian citizenship process and also a certified marriage counselor. 

I had some aussie friends while studying in US. Happy now. Now buzz off