Dalit family fined Rs 23,000 after toddler enters Hanuman temple in Karnataka

Singh bling

58 minutes ago, beetle said:

:facepalm:

Hope some action is taken against the idiots who think they can stop anyone from entering a temple.

Why action madam? Boycott the temple itself. Everything will be sorted out. I dont understand why the tuck people need to enter the place? Find god somewhere else. Jahan aise gate keepers ho vahan vaise bhi bhagwaan nahi hai. Go somewhere else.

Even Lord Hanuman would smack these filthy casteists with his gada. Other so called UCs should step in and teach the culprits a lesson, not mere apology.

"The people from upper caste themselves opposed the action of the members of their own community and apologized to the Dalit boy`s family," he explained.

Boycott such temples, surprised we have such a thing happening in Karnataka. At least in Bengaluru temples, nobody does this kind of ****....a Kali badi (constructed by old Bengali couple) nearby is run by so called 'lower caste' priests. 

Edited by Gollum

44 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Why action madam? Boycott the temple itself. Everything will be sorted out. I dont understand why the tuck people need to enter the place? Find god somewhere else. Jahan aise gate keepers ho vahan vaise bhi bhagwaan nahi hai. Go somewhere else.

That is a personal solution .

Social solution is to arrest the bast@#$$ and make sure the dalit families can have the darshan respectfully . Who gave these bas@#$%ds the right to come between people and their God. It is not just morally wrong but constitutionally wrong.

59 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Because it is against the law, untouchability practice has to be punished. Tabhi to un logon ko samaj aayega. Lathon ki bhoot baaton se Nahin maante

16 minutes ago, beetle said:

That is a personal solution .

Social solution is to arrest the bast@#$$ and make sure the dalit families can have the darshan respectfully . Who gave these bas@#$%ds the right to come between people and their God. It is not just morally wrong but constitutionally wrong.

Ya throw that idiot in the jail and boycott his entire family from entering the temple again. Let the family curse this idiot for rest of his life. 

When Indian society is against Brahmins and upper caste then there is a solid reason for that. These cockroaches have really behaved like this for 100s of years with Dalits and poor. But trust me these nuts have behaved the same way even with poor Brahmins. So if you think they are against Dalit then you are mistaken. They even treat their own family members also like animals. They think no end of themselves. The danger is those who rally behind these nuts.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Because it is against the law, untouchability practice has to be punished. Tabhi to un logon ko samaj aayega. Lathon ki bhoot baaton se Nahin maante

Seriously. Where do these animal come from. Dissemination is the biggest sin they could do in life. Trust me they are nothing more worthy than worms.