Abdul razzaq comes out with his bizarre logic and statements once again.

Mesky99

So Abdul razzaq the most overrated trundling all-rounder ever has hit out with his useless logic regarding Indian and Pakistani cricketers, according to this genius Pak cricketers are more talented than India's (lol), the same old hyperbole India fears playing Pakistan because they can't match us in talent (ROFL). Then came out with comparisons how historically Pak cricketers have been superior to compared to India, comparisons were drawn between Imran/Kapil, he apparently he thinks miandad was a better batsman than gavaskar, yusuf yohanna, inzi and afridi better than dravid, I actually don't think this guy was actually trolling or anything, I firmly believe this is the thought process of most pakistanis, they are insanely deluded, most of these ex Pak cricketers have sub par 60 IQ level and non have the capacity to actually talk cricketing sense.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/dont-think-india-can-compete-with-pakistan-this-is-why-they-don-t-want-to-play-against-us-abdul-razzaq-101633397617552.html

15 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Just yesterday you were heaping praises of the rich bowling reserves of your great country, called Umran a POK bowler. Today you realized you have to pretend to be neutral to avoid getting banned. Wah mesky bhai.

sabbir31x-waqt-badal-diye.gif

When did I see umran is a pok bowler? Never spoke highly of Pak's bowling reserves, I just like the way how every pacer wants to bowl quick, simple and why would I get banned? I have followed all guidelines.

18 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

When did I see umran is a pok bowler? Never spoke highly of Pak's bowling reserves, I just like the way how every pacer wants to bowl quick, simple and why would I get banned? I have followed all guidelines.

You deleted the contents of that post, however, Maniac's reply is still there(Page no. 55).

This is precisely what you said, "Yhh he's a Kashmiri Muslim, lol a random Kashmiri has bowled faster than every Indian bowler that has ever existed. Lol mavi, pavi, nagarkoti, prasidh, tyagi, all it took was one Kashmiri lad to show all these trundlers how to bowl quick".

Easy giveaway was your use of words Kashmiri and Indian as if they are two separate entities.

Found another reply to the same post.

Edited by Chakdephatte
12 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

You deleted the contents of that post, however, Maniac's reply is still there(Page no. 55).

This is precisely what you said, "Yhh he's a Kashmiri Muslim, lol a random Kashmiri has bowled faster than every Indian bowler that has ever existed. Lol mavi, pavi, nagarkoti, prasidh, tyagi, all it took was one Kashmiri lad to show all these trundlers how to bowl quick".

Easy giveaway was your use of words Kashmiri and Indian as if they are two separate entities.

The whole point refering to the term Kashmiri was to emphasise how Kashmir without any cricketing infarstructure can churn out a bowler like umran from no where.

1 hour ago, Mesky99 said:

only point was you were clearly orgasming every time you said that.

of course every Pak bowler wants to be Akthar and batsman Afridi because that’s the only way to get rich and famous without much accountability.

Now that is a different rabbit hole I have no interest in.

You can differ with people but you started off on a wrong foot my friend and while me and a few others were  objecting on calling you Pakistani you did yourself no favors.

If you are one come out and say it. They are a few good ones here to who add to the debate, this isn’t the 90’s internet with Indians and Pakistanis posing as each other on comments.

8 minutes ago, New guy said:

Check the thread on PP, every poster is laughing at him 

I don't bother with one-eyed "forums".  

I know enough about Pakistanis to bet without even "checking the thread" that there will definitely be a few morons who 'agree' with him. 

Pakistanis have massive, gargantuan inferiority complex when it comes to India, which they bury by making bizarre OTT claims of superiority.  This is widespread.  Its not on the fringes.  Razzaq's words make complete sense in that context.  

28 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I don't bother with one-eyed "forums".  

I know enough about Pakistanis to bet without even "checking the thread" that there will definitely be a few morons who 'agree' with him. 

Pakistanis have massive, gargantuan inferiority complex when it comes to India, which they bury by making bizarre OTT claims of superiority.  This is widespread.  Its not on the fringes.  Razzaq's words make complete sense in that context.  

The funniest part is all their ex-cricketers keep going India has been a poor cricket nation, we have been far superior blah blah and then their benchmarks almost always are Indian players - whether it is Kapil (for Imran), Sachin (Anwar in ODIs, Inzi in Tests), now Kohli (Babar)

Kapil was never a benchmark for Imran, please come out of your lala land. 

Imran started before Kapil and was already an established player when Kapil arrived. 

Also, I hate to say this but Imran was by far the better player in tests. 

In Odis Kapil is the GOAT all rounder, actually Indians themselves underrate him in lois. 

58 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Kapil was never a benchmark for Imran, please come out of your lala land. 

Imran started before Kapil and was already an established player when Kapil arrived. 

Also, I hate to say this but Imran was by far the better player in tests. 

In Odis Kapil is the GOAT all rounder, actually Indians themselves underrate him in lois. 

Can't argue against Imran's numbers, especially in the 2nd half of his career. And he played enough cricket outside Shakoor-Rana-stan to show his class.

But some of his numbers, especially at home, are definitely inflated, not unlike Miandad.  

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

But some of his numbers, especially at home, are definitely inflated, not unlike Miandad.  

Agree with you on this, but his bowling record away from home is also great so I still rate him way higher than Kapil in tests.
OTOH Miandad was definitely not as great as people think he is, his away numbers aren’t that great and he struggled against best teams of his era.