Who is this user troll voting everyone ?? Cricketer145

Ankit_sharma03

7 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

These are the guidelines of ICF: https://www.indiancricketfans.com/guidelines/

Nowhere it mentions that you can't troll vote someone. This is a community, just because three people complained, doesn't mean they have the right to ban someone. It isn't easy to take action against someone unless he abuses someone. Voting is not an abuse.

Totally with you @sandeep.

Side question : Are bots allowed?

I don't mind trollvoting. It wasn't an emotional post from me. I'm just reporting a bot who doesn't post a single post but goes on a voting marathon. I have also reported spam posters whenever I see it in the other sports section

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

Beta, If I wanted to, I could, but I just prefer to ignore and move on :laugh:. If you start flooding the forum with too much nonsense, then an occasional clean-up is warranted.  Otherwise, its an open forum.  I mean, "not liking" is not any criteria for moderation.  My li'l bro Maniac knows I got no love for him, but that doesn't mean I'm going to censor him - in fact, I put his name up for ICF interview in the 1st batch, because he's a regular contributor.  So there's that.  Make of that what you will, you are completely entitled to believe in whatever conspiracy theories you construct about me, since I'm not the "owner" of the site.:p:

uncleji, I know if you wanted to, you could. I'm just reminding how highhanded you were before you adopted the "laissez faire" attitude. why do you act all holy when you made mistakes in the past. own it. Let the admins decide when to do a "cleanup". jeez you think highly of yourself :laugh:

On 10/8/2021 at 12:41 AM, mishra said:

I also get troll voted by sime guy called @ash and some others who come out as pro Kejri anti Mudi and sometime borderline pro Pakistani.

I don’t even remember when i had last discussion with him because I generally put such users in ignore list.

But who cares. He has to click over 5000 times :phehe:

Can't help it man, I trollvote when I find something stupid, and most of what you post falls in that category. :two_thumbs_up: