Kashmiri students celebrating Pakistan's win arrested by jk police, will be bared from government jobs in the future. Game over for the "Kashmir banega Pakistan fan boys'.

Mesky99

42 minutes ago, goose said:

arresting people for supporting another team? i get it's a delicate issue but damn this is not a great look.

Agree...people can support anybody they want. Though in Pak, one guy being jailed for 10 years for supporting Kohli but India should be tolerant. Who cares if some folks wants to support Pakistan, China or Honolulu?

1 hour ago, goose said:

arresting people for supporting another team? i get it's a delicate issue but damn this is not a great look.

Disrupting social harmony is an offense in India. They didn’t just support Pakistan, loudly cheered, lit fireworks , sang Pak anthem and raised anti-India slogans. That is seditious 

48 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Disrupting social harmony is an offense in India. They didn’t just support Pakistan, loudly cheere/d, lit fireworks , sang Pak anthem and raised anti-India slogans. That is seditious 

i'm not going to tell Indians how to run their country, but i stand by above. it is not a good look at all, especially over a cricket match. people should be free to support any team they wish. it's not like they wouldn't face any consequences having outed themsevles. but criminalizing such behaviour is a step too far.

8 minutes ago, goose said:

i'm not going to tell Indians how to run their country, but i stand by above. it is not a good look at all, especially over a cricket match. people should be free to support any team they wish. it's not like they wouldn't face any consequences having outed themsevles. but criminalizing such behaviour is a step too far.

Pakistan was cheered in Chennai after they won 1999 test by 16 runs. Nobody was arrested. But, It is sedition if you shout “Pakistan zindabad, Hindustan Muradabad “ anywhere in the country, not just in a cricket match. 

Edited by coffee_rules

On 10/27/2021 at 8:17 AM, Vilander said:

Now imagine Poor UK saying this to Indian origin UK people celebrating Indian win over UK. Lol 

We need to chill and be less sensitive about this. 

Its just a league game :hello:

Overreaction and 'arrest' is not required, but that comparison you make has no merit.  Indians are not out there murdering UK citizens, neither does India as a country brainwash its citizens into hating UK, or its religion. There are no equivalents to Ajmal Kasab, Masood Azhar, Zaki Lakhvi - its a list hundreds long.

I don't care about 'external perception'.   I don't care about folks supporting other countries' sports teams.  If Indians were rooting for Australia or West Indies, they won't get this kind of reaction.  India is dealing with a cancerous bigoted religion-driven secessionist 'faction' in J&K.  And for far too long, people who are publicly and viciously treasonous have been coddled and rewarded with benefits paid for with Indian tax money.  

Its not a big deal that India lost a cricket game to Pakistan.  But when you have government paying your college fees, or you want government to pay you salary, and you are vocally advocating for secessionism, that's not a situation any country is going to tolerate. 

24 minutes ago, goose said:

Arrests are OTT, but "good look" should not be the logic driving the action.  I already expressed my thoughts on this, so no sense repeating it.  

27 minutes ago, goose said:

if this is wholly accurate, and they said that, then i stand corrected.

How about them Optics? How does it look?

Khoon khol utha hain, for any Indian. These are govt medical colleges, funded by 
Indian taxpayers money. Not just victory, there are religious war cries,

"Pakistan ka matlab kya ,,La ilaha ilallah,

Nara ye takbir, Allahu Akbar"

Kyon bhai? 

The same cries uttered by terrorists while killing Indians. They deserve all the action against them. 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

How about them Optics? How does it look?

Khoon khol utha hain, for any Indian. These are govt medical colleges, funded by 
Indian taxpayers money. Not just victory, there are religious war cries,

"Pakistan ka matlab kya ,,La ilaha ilallah,

Nara ye takbir, Allahu Akbar"

Kyon bhai? 

The same cries uttered by terrorists while killing Indians. They deserve all the action against them. 

Then we will have few who will come up with poetic justice type tweets. 

Was watching udham singh a few days back and wonder these guys fought for freedom of every Indian pre 1947 and this is how they have repaid ultimate sacrifice by the likes of udham or bhagat singh (who was 23) or netaji or 100s of known and millions of unknown. 

Edited by jf1gp_1

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Ananya exposed fellow students in Kashmir Govt med college celebrating Pak victory and singing Pak national Anthem. She is being threatened not by jihadis, but her fellow Drs/ No libtard or ICFer is posting how it is shameful for Indians. Laanat hain inke hypocricy ka

very soon you will hear the news of jihadis putting a bullet on her head. Yeh hain asli Kashmiriyat. 

As I said earlier, for supporting a cricket team, we shouldnt bother. But guess what they will go to the length that we cannot even imagine. LW goes silent on such issues, they ignore and choose to focus on something else. 

I feel those who we get caught up in a legal matter, should not be spared. Bursting crackers is not a crime, neither is supporting Baki team. 

I see an ugly future.  

On 10/27/2021 at 1:17 PM, Vilander said:

Now imagine Poor UK saying this to Indian origin UK people celebrating Indian win over UK. Lol 

We need to chill and be less sensitive about this. 

Its just a league game :hello:

Try supporting France or Germany in UK during football match at your risk

1 hour ago, mishra said:

No problems here. If you have a legitimate connection to those countries, maybe a relative that lives there introduced you to the sport, nobody in the UK is going to bat an eyelid. If you are looking for a fight, however, you will get one.

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Apples and oranges, Germany/France is not sponsoring insurgency in UK. Ind-Pak is not to be normalized as a sports rivalry. It is a religious partition and one side still fomenting or harboring ill-will with Ghaza-E-Hind and pushing insurgents to Indian territory not only Kashmir, but elsewhere in India (26/11) with local IM support, while we try to move on. Don't look at it from an outsiders' pov.  There is no equivalence in the rest of the world.

Edited by coffee_rules

10 hours ago, mishra said:

As coffee said, there's no country today which does jihadi terrorism in its neighbourhood as Pakistan does. Without nukes, India would have bombed the **** out of Pakistan today, we also know it, they also know it. Does France have such relationship with UK?

1 hour ago, First class said:

Why these educated Kashmir young men and women support a messed up poor country and not India  ? Any idea ?

Religion, man! Is the main issue. Ummah/Quam aur Dar-ul-Islam! Brain-washed generation since the 80s. After Cold War. Mujhahadeen in AFG were jobless, were sent to Kashmir. 3rd gen now. 1990 , all Kashmiris supported driving out KP, their next two gens are grown up with the same mentality. Even in poverty or poor conditions, they want to hold on to allegiance to ummah/Islam and they don’t accept living under a kaffir rule. This is a demographic problem of Islam all over the world. The more you moderates realize, it is better. 

To be honest, we must also understand that many are celebrating Pakistan win to highlight their disenchantment with Indian state. It perhaps has nothing to do with cricket or Pakistan. The strategy has been to create resentment and intense amount of self hate in Indian psyche to boot the current rulers out. It understandable when you have been pampered and cajoled for 70 years. The current establishment would feel worse that corona. This seems to be an auto immune response. 

2 hours ago, First class said:

Why these educated Kashmir young men and women support a messed up poor country and not India  ? Any idea ?

Because they want to walk across the gilgit border and enter Pakistan but India is forcing them to stay in India, I agree they should be allowed to join Pakistan.