Should India resume bilateral cricket series with Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

Bilateral Indo-Pak Series  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see India - Pakistan bilateral series?

3 hours ago, First class said:

This kind of hate messages and self created stories are old fashioned , but may be you're stuck in a well and can;t see beyond that. But, I meet and interact with Indian everyday and they're not like you. You and others create this kind of useless thread again and again just to post your hate messages, nothing new. World is moving away from narrow-mindedness , hate and discrimination , you better learn too and shred away that negative mind set. .

You sound like an absolute imbecile.

For starters I didnt create this thread.

Secondly I have never experienced personally issues with Pakistan supporters, however speaking as an Indian living in Australia I have seen during several India v Pakistan matches one in the early 2000s and another around 2015, that their fans have started trouble.

In terms of feelings towards people of Pakistan origin in Australia, I do not care as I do not support anyone regardless of ethnic group bringing their issues/troubles to Australia which for the most part is neutral. What I am saying is that I treat anyone of Pakistan origin the same as I would treat any other person.

Given the hatred towards India by the Pakistan Government, I do support India boycotting playing Pakistan as this will hurt them financially and it is my fellow brothers in India that I do care about.

For the record, I never comment on this kind threads in the past and nor did I start this thread.

Instead of feeling inferior for being a Pakistani maybe go to another cricket forum instead.

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

You sound like an absolute imbecile.

For starters I didnt create this thread.

Secondly I have never experienced personally issues with Pakistan supporters, however speaking as an Indian living in Australia I have seen during several India v Pakistan matches one in the early 2000s and another around 2015, that their fans have started trouble.

In terms of feelings towards people of Pakistan origin in Australia, I do not care as I do not support anyone regardless of ethnic group bringing their issues/troubles to Australia which for the most part is neutral. What I am saying is that I treat anyone of Pakistan origin the same as I would treat any other person.

Given the hatred towards India by the Pakistan Government, I do support India boycotting playing Pakistan as this will hurt them financially and it is my fellow brothers in India that I do care about.

For the record, I never comment on this kind threads in the past and nor did I start this thread.

Instead of feeling inferior for being a Pakistani maybe go to another cricket forum instead.

I watched India-Australia 2015 SF at Sydney Cricket Ground  where India was beaten badly by Australia , there were many Pakistanis in the stadium as they had bought the tickets already for SF and I did not remember any problem created by any Pakistani. I suggest you also travel around and see the world and see which way the world is going . And I suggest you should restrict yourself to chit chat only which better suits to you and for your hateful posts . People like you add nothing to this cricket forum other than same old BS. 

I Keep hearing how the Pak govt hates hindus n stuff when your own government's only way to win votes is through propagating hate against Pakistan. 

Why do incidents like Pulwama hsppen at such opportune times; right before the elections?

You tell how we are beyond recovery n are anti hindu when your own govt and system is increasingly getting discriminatory if not opressive against Muslims. I dont even want to go into detail about how all of this is accelerating under Modi. It is not even me who is saying it, it is a dying Noam chomsky who is saying.

There you go. Those who live in glassed houses blah blah you know the rest. 

Edited by Axl100mph

19 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

I Keep hearing how the Pak govt hates hindus n stuff when your own government's only way to win votes is through propagating hate against Pakistan. 

Why do incidents like Pulwama hsppen at such opportune times; right before the elections?

You tell how we are beyond recovery n are anti hindu when your own govt and system is increasingly getting discriminatory if not opressive against Muslims. I dont even want to go into detail about how all of this is accelerating under Modi. It is not even me who is saying it, it is a dying Noam chomsky who is saying.

There you go. Those who live in glassed houses blah blah you know the rest. 

Doesn't matter. At the end of the day, I like you people. Cricket banter aside. One of my best friends is Pakistani. 

We are friends outside cricket. 

I always said the people are innocent. They are being brainwashed. Pakistani people are actually very decent people. Just misguided by their rotten government. India is just as corrupt if not worse and modi probably is in cahoots with top officials of Pakistan. They need us to be at war to win elections. It's been known for years. 

Still don't believe modi would concoct a plan to bomb pulwana lol. If he dud then I hope he drops dead. At the end. Of the day unless you are a MP, we have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

6 hours ago, First class said:

I watched India-Australia 2015 SF at Sydney Cricket Ground  where India was beaten badly by Australia , there were many Pakistanis in the stadium as they had bought the tickets already for SF and I did not remember any problem created by any Pakistani. I suggest you also travel around and see the world and see which way the world is going . And I suggest you should restrict yourself to chit chat only which better suits to you and for your hateful posts . People like you add nothing to this cricket forum other than same old BS. 

A bitter sad Pakistan fan that comes onto an Indian Cricket forum, laughable to say the least.

I know what I have seen over the years and what  I have seen when India have played Pakistan both times at Adelaide Oval. They have tried to cause trouble.

You are somewhat of an imbecile, because this is the very first time I have commented on Pakistan and my thoughts of boycotting them, as I dont really care about them or their cricket, much the same with other countries.

I have traveled more around the world than you would even dare to dream, go back crawl back into hut and learn to read the room.

13 minutes ago, beetle said:

Why?

Have they given up being the father terrorist nation ?

Have they decided to not indulge in terrorism against our country?

+1

If what one of the early posters posted on here about their education system teaching hate against Indians is true, until this practice is not only ceased, apologized for and reversed, India should never entertain the thought of bilateral series with Pakistan.

Being far away, I dont have a positive or negative opinion of any Pakistan person I come across, I treat people how I see them and how they treat me. Yes I am immune to the politics of India and Pakistan, living in Australia. However, if Indians in India are against Bilateral series, I  fully support them.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:34 PM, Axl100mph said:

Greenbros like to inflate their importance by believing this kind of nonsense. No Indian voter is going to change or decide his vote based on "Pakistan".  Politics and voting is always local.  Few random lines at speeches that draw applause are just that.  Applause lines. 

And btw, even folks who do not like Modi and his 'brand' of politics, are strongly anti-Pakistan.  There is a decades long historical track record behind that.  The city where I was born, where I grew up in, has been attacked dozens of times by Pakistanis.  And no, unlike Pakistani fantasies and propaganda, this is an actual fact, not a BS concoction.  

The blunt harsh fact is that the change in retaliatory policy towards Pakistani "non-state actor" attacks was always going to happen, even if Congress was in power instead of Modi.  Its a natural evolution of the process after years and years of 'tolerance', and concern about escalation.  

I know its difficult for you to rise beyond tribal and patriotic 'loyalty', but since you are literate enough to type on a keyboard, maybe you should educate yourself on the facts before slavishly touting the propaganda of your military overlords.  Its not the "media's fault" that the world sees you as terror sponsors. Its a fact.

Edited by sandeep

8 hours ago, SRT100 said:

A bitter sad Pakistan fan that comes onto an Indian Cricket forum, laughable to say the least.

I know what I have seen over the years and what  I have seen when India have played Pakistan both times at Adelaide Oval. They have tried to cause trouble.

You are somewhat of an imbecile, because this is the very first time I have commented on Pakistan and my thoughts of boycotting them, as I dont really care about them or their cricket, much the same with other countries.

I have traveled more around the world than you would even dare to dream, go back crawl back into hut and learn to read the room.

Sadly even after traveling and seeing different cultures ( if you say so, although does not look like ) , mentally you remain Kupamandulka

Happened a day ago. This one got coverage only because of it's blatant impunity. Couldn't sweep this under the carpet.

Atrocities like these happen to the minorities on a daily basis. No wonder they have shrunk to less than 2% of the population, with virtually nill representation among the elites of the society. They have been systematically wiped off. 

And these bast***s lecture us on secularism! Have some shame. 

Edited by AuxiliA

4 hours ago, First class said:

Sadly even after traveling and seeing different cultures ( if you say so, although does not look like ) , mentally you remain Kupamandulka

Mentally it appears its clear what most Indians think of Pakistan and their cricket. Game over.

• Miandad's son is married to Dawood's daughter
  • Afretard's cousin was Kashmiri militant, killed in 2003
  • Their cricketers make fun of Hinduism on their TV shows (remember Sohail Tanvir after not being purchased for IPL 2)

If you can look past the above,

• Kargil incursion
  • Attack on Parliament House
  • Uri
  • 26/11
  • Pulwama
  • Pathankot
  • State sponsored terrorism and the ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits from the valley

If you can still look past all the above,

• Bin Laden was hiding in Rawalpindi, close to their Amy HQ

India should not play bilateral cricket with them. I'd go as far as saying India should celebrate their cricket isolation.