Pakistani in Ukraine helping Indians

sandeep

If not for the real estate mafia that loots pakistani awaam while disguising themselves in uniforms, India Pakistan would have reached some semblance of 'normal' equilibrium, not unlike India- Bangladesh.  

Its clear that India and Bangladesh as nations aren't "super" friendly.  There's no love lost between the populace either, and the undercurrents of rivalry are pretty strong.  But at least there's no killing, terrorism, and billions wasted.  

When if ever, will greenbros find their lost balls and take control of their own destiny, I do not know.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

If not for the real estate mafia that loots pakistani awaam while disguising themselves in uniforms, India Pakistan would have reached some semblance of 'normal' equilibrium, not unlike India- Bangladesh.  

Its clear that India and Bangladesh as nations aren't "super" friendly.  There's no love lost between the populace either, and the undercurrents of rivalry are pretty strong.  But at least there's no killing, terrorism, and billions wasted.  

When if ever, will greenbros find their lost balls and take control of their own destiny, I do not know.

It is too late for that now. They are going be a huge liability either way.

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

It is too late for that now. They are going be a huge liability either way.

Its not.  All it takes is a change at the top - the ghulam quom will be quick to follow.  Problem is how to break the chokehold of the PakMil mafia, especially since the Chinese communists will keep a lifeline to them so that they can keep being an expensive problem for Ind.

I had Indians, Pakistanis as roommates during my MS in the US. First semester was in hostel.
An Indian student from Pune persuaded me to join him and 4 others in their rented 3 BHK so that rent per person would decrease. I value that phase of my life very much as there was a lot of camaraderie and it went beyond nationality.
Ya, border situation is political (read military). The PM is a puppet and the citizens have no say in these issues.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

On 3/9/2022 at 4:25 AM, sandeep said:

Its not.  All it takes is a change at the top - the ghulam quom will be quick to follow.  Problem is how to break the chokehold of the PakMil mafia, especially since the Chinese communists will keep a lifeline to them so that they can keep being an expensive problem for Ind.

My personal assessment is, Pak Military is does not controls the hatred against India and Hindus, but these are the religious elements who control it. 

And religious elements are trying their best to get influence everywhere. 

They are already in universities and higher education institutes. 

They are trying to penetrate in judiciary too. 

Even in Pak Army itself, the religious elements are trying their best to infiltrate. 

I am not so much hopeful about Pakistan. 

43 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

My personal assessment is, Pak Military is does not controls the hatred against India and Hindus, but these are the religious elements who control it. 

Even in Pak Army itself, the religious elements are trying their best to infiltrate. 

"religious elements" in Pakistan are tools.  they are used by the looting zamindar mafia as part of their tactics to control the "awaam'. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

phenku

What's left of pak fauj if there is no eternal enemy to guard against 24/7/365 ? And this comes from the beginning of Pakistan and the greed for Kashmir, much before Islamization with foreign funds under Zia. 

From the initial years pak fauj feeds its mujahids "one Pak muslim soldier = 10 Indian hindu soldiers".

Edited by Clarke

On 3/10/2022 at 12:35 PM, sandeep said:

"religious elements" in Pakistan are tools.  they are used by the looting zamindar mafia as part of their tactics to control the "awaam'. 

My assessment is, they WERE tools, but not anymore. 

Now they are organized, and they have influence even among the rich and educated Pakistanis. 

Especially, after the rise of Taliban in Afghanistan, now they dream of making Pakistan too an Islamic Caliphate. 

On 3/10/2022 at 1:03 PM, Clarke said:

phenku

What's left of pak fauj if there is no eternal enemy to guard against 24/7/365 ? And this comes from the beginning of Pakistan and the greed for Kashmir, much before Islamization with foreign funds under Zia. 

From the initial years pak fauj feeds its mujahids "one Pak muslim soldier = 10 Indian hindu soldiers".

You misunderstood me. 

We were not talking about the hatred, but the "Control of Hatred". 

This was the past of Pak Army where they controlled the hatred, but they are no more CONTROLLING it anymore. It means, even if Pak Army changes its behaviour, but now the hatred against India and Hindus is controlled directly by the religious elements, who are in position to act independently at their own even without Pak Army. 

On 3/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, Alam_dar said:

You misunderstood me. 

We were not talking about the hatred, but the "Control of Hatred". 

This was the past of Pak Army where they controlled the hatred, but they are no more CONTROLLING it anymore. It means, even if Pak Army changes its behaviour, but now the hatred against India and Hindus is controlled directly by the religious elements, who are in position to act independently at their own even without Pak Army. 

How does one control something that is part of one's existential DNA ? The foundation of Pakistan is based on Islamic & anti-hindu ideology. The army or religious group basically takes that forward in one way or another as do the political parties, the latest one being the riyasat e madina dream of kaali daal.