Jump to content
velu

"Drunk Player Dangled Me From Balcony": Yuzvendra Chahal's Shocking Revelation !!!

Recommended Posts

Quote


"My story, some people know about. I have never spoken about this, I never shared this. In 2013, I was with the Mumbai Indians. We had a match in Bengaluru. There was a get together after that. There was a player who was very drunk, I will not take his name. He was very drunk; he was looking at me and he just called me. He took me outside and he dangled me from the balcony," Chahal told Ashwin and Nair in the video.

 

"My hands were around him. Had I lost my grip, I was on the 15th floor. Suddenly many people who were there came and got the situation under control. I kind of fainted. They gave me water, then I realised how responsible you should be if you go out anywhere. So, this was one incident where I felt I made a narrow escape. Had there been the slightest of mistake, I would have fallen down," he added.

 


 

 

 

that mumbai player shld have done better  :(( 

 

Untitled.png

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rotten culture and embarrassing for mumbai. Two things to note

 

1. 2011 was during tendiya captaincy. If he had an ounce of dignity, Sachin would issue a statement since he is still associated with the franchise

 

2. ambani hush shush money I’m sure was used to keep things quiet. They should be investigated for all the other stuff they’ve hidden over years with money 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Rantzz said:

 

Rotten culture and embarrassing for mumbai. Two things to note

 

1. 2011 was during tendiya captaincy. If he had an ounce of dignity, Sachin would issue a statement since he is still associated with the franchise

 

2. ambani hush shush money I’m sure was used to keep things quiet. They should be investigated for all the other stuff they’ve hidden over years with money 

 

Tendulkar was never a good leader his accountability sucks even more with this incident

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Tendulkar was never a good leader his accountability sucks even more with this incident

Tendulkar is the icon that will be used by politicians and businessmen just like every other iconic actor,musician,

sportsmen etc. They are geniuses who are good at the skill thy have.

 

Also cricket leadership doesn’t translate to real life as a seen across the border.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Tendulkar was never a good leader his accountability sucks even more with this incident

Exactly. A terrible leader who embraced a team culture of bullying and coercing and keeping things shush with $$$$.

 

Tendiya is still associated with the franchise so should come out even now and make a statement or else one will assume he was deeply involved and knew about it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, maniac said:

Tendulkar is the icon that will be used by politicians and businessmen just like every other iconic actor,musician,

sportsmen etc. They are geniuses who are good at the skill thy have.

 

Also cricket leadership doesn’t translate to real life as a seen across the border.

Then he shouldn’t be in a leadership role. Don’t know why he accepted MI captain role. Clearly Indian captaincy showed it he was not good. Captaincy is more than individual skill it’s the people skills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...