Virat Kohli Opens Up On Taking Break, Says "Will Discuss" With Rahul Dravid, Indian Team Management

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

If he really wants more money   that he will never be able to use up in his life time sure he can quit all the international cricket  and focus on IPL in turn make way for a hungry youngster.

He will never do that, no matter how great cricketer you're, the brand value will go down slowly if you retire from international cricket. 
I have a feeling Rohit may retire from T20's after this T20 WC, he's already 35 and playing all 3 formats + IPL will be a challenge. He might also retire from ODI's after WC 2023.
But with Kohli, I am not sure....he is not as impulsive as we think of.

2 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

He will never do that, no matter how great cricketer you're, the brand value will go down slowly if you retire from international cricket. 
I have a feeling Rohit may retire from T20's after this T20 WC, he's already 35 and playing all 3 formats + IPL will be a challenge. He might also retire from ODI's after WC 2023.
But with Kohli, I am not sure....he is not as impulsive as we think of.

That was just a wishful thinking. Mentality of all these players are milking as much as you can. Dhoni is still milking it. 

7 hours ago, Vijy said:

they milk more than all of amul's dairy products

Lmao. Btw what if crapli actually flukes his way into winning one of t20 or odi WC lmao. God I will still despise the *er regardless but what about you? I say fluke because his only way of contributing to a WC gold is by fluke batting like wade in last t20 WC. 

So question is, will you forgive him for his past failures? What will it take ?

To forgive this guy and actually rate him again as a top player he needs to play a match winning role or atleast contribute in a match winning cause vs england in the next test and also vs Aussies at home in the series after. 

As for LOI, I have limited expectations. T20 is a lottery. So win me the 2023 odi WC in India and I will stop hurling abuse at cuckli.

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Lmao. Btw what if crapli actually flukes his way into winning one of t20 or odi WC lmao. God I will still despise the *er regardless but what about you? I say fluke because his only way of contributing to a WC gold is by fluke batting like wade in last t20 WC. 

To forgive this guy and actually rate him again as a top player he needs to play a match winning role or atleast contribute in a match winning cause vs england in the next test and also vs Aussies at home in the series after. 

As for LOI, I have limited expectations. T20 is a lottery. So win me the 2023 odi WC in India and I will stop hurling abuse at cuckli.

Fluke his way to a WC and then retire gracefully; that'd be ideal for Indian Cricket and for him.

As an add-on it might cull his desire to be a hanger-on for longer, across formats.
A WC winner can continue to milk ad-revenues for far longer than any run of the mill hanger-on.

Chuckte Raho
TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
11 hours ago, Jay said:

One good thing is he's not a captain anymore, so if we somehow win T20 WC or ODI WC it will enhance Rohit's reputation more in comparison to Kohli.

Not saying Rohit is a gold standard, but atleast he doesn't do the eye sore antics on the field after scoring a boundry or a six . The way Kohli was behaving against GT was plain embarassment, I felt like I was watching Mushfiqur Rahim batting.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:03 AM, Jay said:

he won't pull off any flukes. instead, the mentally weak trio of rohit, brat, and KL will inevitably fall in the KOs of 2023 WC

5 hours ago, Serpico said:

People should really make up their mind, whether they want senior players to play every bilateral or not. If kohli was playing everyone would in this thread would be crying why not give opportunity to others in low stakes series

I dont think anyone really wants him to play useless bilateral- but even despite having a larger break he is still not scoring runs in Tests then its best he steps away from Team India and retires rather than being sacked and pushed out

52 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He needs to play FC cricket for a season atleast before he is allowed to play for team India.He is just a burden for the team.I have never seen any top player go up in flames like this guy.

Brat will not play FC. he will consider it beneath his dignity to do so