Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

Gollum

47 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Nupur sharma scolded by supreme court,court instructs her to apologise on tv 

When it rains - it pours. What does she need to apologize for? 

What right does the SC have to tell her anything not related to her case? I am yet to come across anyone that has argued that what she said was incorrect factually.

15 minutes ago, bharathh said:

What right does the SC have to tell her anything not related to her case? I am yet to come across anyone that has argued that what she said was incorrect factually.

Self appointed caretakers. They have to intervene in everything from national anthem in cinema hall to insurance period for new vehicle purchase. 

40 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Self appointed caretakers. They have to intervene in everything from national anthem in cinema hall to insurance period for new vehicle purchase. 

Me lords are full of urban liberal elite. They will do everything to be on good books of foreign NGO's, think tanks etc.,. 

Roji roti kaa maamla hai retirement ke baad.

55 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Udaipur Murder Live Updates: SC says Nupur Sharma’s outburst responsible for Udaipur incident; 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/jaipur/tailor-hacked-to-death-in-rajasthans-udaipur-top-developments-live-updates-7996918/lite/

lol seriously.

Islamists didn’t kill Kanhaiya Lal, Nupur did according to Madarniya Supreme Court.

Edited by FischerTal

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

Remember the case in Bengal or Bihar where a judge ordered a girl to distribute Quran as a punishment for posting an insult on SM. JUdges can go overboard in India.

Truly this is the Islamic Republic of India.l and Hindus are second class citizens. 

Edited by coffee_rules

I am so *ing pissed that mofu suryakant and the other judge whats his name somewala he is more of a bsdiwala,bc 2020 main bhi delhi riots nupur sharma ne krwaye thay kishan bharwad chandan mishra ankit narang inko bhi nupur ki vajah se mara gya,These ultra uber entitled filled chadarmods are so self obsessed that they think they can take people and justice for granted.