Amit Shahji arrest karo isko.

That's how he keeps himself involved and focused.  On the one hand, it is a bit over the top, but on the other, it is good to see someone who has been playing internationally for 14 years showing some fire and celebrating the success of his teammates with gusto. So, I invoke my tribal instincts and say "may be cringeworthy, but it's apna cringeworthy :-)" 

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
9 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

That's how he keeps himself involved and focused.  On the one hand, it is a bit over the top, but on the other, it is good to see someone who has been playing internationally for 14 years still has the fire and is celebrates the success of his teammates with gusto. So, I invoke my tribal instincts and say "may be cringeworthy, but it's apna cringeworthy :-)" 

there are some things in life that shouldn’t happen. In IPL too whenever I see awkward nerdy looking boys and girls (sometimes men and women) dancing in the most embarrassing and inelegant fashion it embarrasses and hurts me. When the white broadcasters or even black black broadcasters  (Bishop etc) endorse such behavior as people having great fun,I call bs on that and would like to say fu to them for selling their souls .

apna ya paraya cringe and garbage is still cringe and garbage.

Zidane head butting someone in the heat of the moment is unacceptable but understandable. Kohli going mc bc after a 100 which requires immense concentration is understandable and some what acceptable.

These pointless celebrations embarrass me. It makes it worse even more if it is taken as a natural expression of an aggressive Indian role model. It hurts my soul. I detest this.

Rant over. 

Edited by maniac
5 minutes ago, maniac said:

there are some things in life that shouldn’t happen. In IPL too whenever I see awkward nerdy looking boys and girls (sometimes men and women) dancing in the most embarrassing and inelegant fashion it embarrasses and hurts me. When the white broadcasters or even black black broadcasters  (Bishop etc) endorse such behavior as people having great fun,I call bs on that and would like to say fu to them for selling their souls .

apna ya paraya cringe and garbage is still cringe and garbage.

Zidane head butting someone in the heat of the moment is unacceptable but understandable. Kohli going mc bc after a 100 which requires immense concentration is understandable and some what acceptable.

These pointless celebrations embarrass me. It makes it worse even more if it is taken as a natural expression of an aggressive Indian role model. It hurts my soul. I detest this.

Rant over. 

Meh ... it's just entertainment.  I don't know him from Adam and his actions do not reflect on me in any way.  His job is to help the team win without cheating or directly abusing opponents (a la Whiny Waughsies)

If he can rattle the batsmen, and fire up his teammates within the rules, and his teammates are okay with it, I couldn't care less.  Right now, it's just win, baby.  Most importantly, I think Lees brought it on himself a bit by making fun of Pujara when his finger was hurt. 

The guy is shamelessness personified. He isn't buying a run at this moment but still act like macho man on the field,not saying he should wander around like pussy but still there something called to be Humble,he literally doesn't have to worry about his place as there is no credibility whatsoever in Indian Cricket circle and people will get orgasm just watching his 2-3 cover drives hoping that he will be back while forgetting that in the hope of future the guy is literally costing his team a game after game in present Look at his contemporaries, Joe Root and Johnny Bairstow..  I thought Dhoni was the biggest leech but no,this guy tops the list,will hang on forever costing manu more games. He had a cheek to comment about Southee while sledging Bairstow taking a dig at Southee's pace while forgetting that Same Southee has dismissed him close to 8-9 times. What he was doing yesterday after Lees' runout was pure cringe,how can be 34 yr old be so crass and shameless. Better contribute with runs or get the * out of this team...