Commonwealth Games, Birmingham 2022 - Women's T20I Competition (29 Jul- 07 Aug)

3 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Ture... Australian team of today was average..Although they were brilliant in field,there was palpable tension in their camp when Kaur and Jemimah were playing..India even triggered the collapse in first innings which isn't the case with Australia usually...They are ruthless

Maybe i think so cause of poor form of Healy/Lanning & McGrath not giving best due to covid but i have seen their players perform at best in past and this team looked quite beatable if not for mistakes by our team.

Edited by Nikola
5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Have seen india and australia league match and even australia in past few tournaments where they were almost impossible team to beat. This team (which played in commonwealth games) was quite beatable.

Yes in T20 they are beatable but saying it and doing it are two different things .

When the BBCI start to take women's cricket in India seriously then they will become a powerhouse . 

29 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Hypocrite aussie scum.

McGrath should not have been allowed to play- if it was an Inidan player with Covid Gora scum would have kicked up a fuss

It was allowed as per rule and if i am not wrong she was tested negative just before match though she had some symptoms.

17 minutes ago, Nikola said:

It was allowed as per rule and if i am not wrong she was tested negative just before match though she had some symptoms.

You are wrong , she tested positive before the game .

They said protocols were in place but I could not see what they . Sometimes no touching teammates then it was touching teammates . All interaction at the medal ceremony. Lots of those girls go tomorrow to earn good money for the hundred . 

She should never been allowed to play full stop !!!

6 hours ago, neel roy said:

34 balls 44 tuns 8 wickets in hand.. still cant believe we lost.. just think how the women cricketers must be feeling 

Surely horrible , so it's important to identify mistakes and ensure they are not repeated. When the team is getting closer to targets, our batting approach loses its mind. Hardly any over the top shots. 

Klusener was a champion in the 1999 WC but a simple mistake of not communicating with Donald with 4 balls and one run left cost them a final spot.  They may never even get another opportunity like that.

Thank God i didn't watch this debacle. I'm yet to come out of the 2017 choke job against England after being in a Winning position.

Seems like the ladies are continuing the inglorious tradition of their male counterparts by continuing to lose to the Aussies in big tournaments. :facepalm:

The last T20 World Cup & this now.