Pakistani reactions to T20 WC loss

sage

21 minutes ago, sillypoint12 said:

The problem is many of my countrymen here want to bash Pakistan and demonstrate their jingonism but they know the game was close and there was nothing between the teams. 

As an nation we have to learn to give respect to our opponents and appreciate a good game of cricket. 

Fair. What if the other side is pissing on your face after a random victory ?

7 minutes ago, SM2907 said:

Fair. What if the other side is pissing on your face after a random victory ?

Exactly! Jokers revealed their true colors when they won.  Waqar awhole should have been perma-banned from commenting in any India match for his nasty remark. Scumbag hates us with all his heart but stil wants money earned from commenting on India games.

15 minutes ago, nevada said:

Exactly! Jokers revealed their true colors when they won.  Waqar awhole should have been perma-banned from commenting in any India match for his nasty remark. Scumbag hates us with all his heart but stil wants money earned from commenting on India games.

We will try and boycott the scumbag as and when possible. Banjo ki kabr Tak usko yeh comment yaad dilayenge. 

7 hours ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

O bhai itni history kahan say nikal de, who got time to researxh all that. I was only referring to recent Asia Cup and last year's T20 Cup. Going down history route is pointless as Pakistan has won many more games against India and we too don't remember much of it. 

India won this game only through Kohli's brilliance and now you are making claims of who will play the final already? :) We all know you folks gave up during the game and Pakistan was on top majority of the game. Be thankful your awesome King Kohli came to rescue or your other bypassers in big tournaments wouldn't have done much. This is what you call ghamand which Indians tends to have a lot after a win against Pakistan. CT17 was the same where Pakistan was taunted in first loss against India and we all know the comprehensive victory in the final.

Hosla rakho abhi long way to go in the tournament. Pakistan got champion bowlers and our batting despite failure of world class openers managed to put close to 160 so that is great. We are proud of our team and we won't be a walk in the park team. You won by the very last ball where the match kept swinging both ways, so don't get carried away there. We are a champion team and we fully support our boys... Boys sure did played well :two_thumbs_up:

As if you won in Asia Cup in 10th over and don't worry other teams doesn't have midget like Kela opening. You still remember how england b  bashed your world class team at your homr and in warmup. You were up in the game only in Indian batting first 10th overs. Post that Kohli and Pandya bashed 115 in 10th over. Your entire generation of pak batters can't play an innin like Kohli less said about xim Babar and hack Rizu.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

As if you won in Asia Cup in 10th over and don't worry other teams doesn't have midget like Kela opening. You still remember how england b  bashed your world class team at your homr and in warmup. You were up in the game only in Indian batting first 10th overs. Post that Kohli and Pandya bashed 115 in 10th over. Your entire generation of pak batters can't play an innin like Kohli less said about xim Babar and hack Rizu.

I wouldn't gloat too much, sport has a funny way of coming to bite you in the backside.

The Pakistani team and former greats and millions all over have the utmost respect for Kohli he is up the in the list of elite of all time. You have some sour grapes and some childish/immature trolls, but you have the same from India, Afghanistan etc etc too.

Pakistan have never had great batting units compared to India, but I would much prefer to have a dangerous bowling unit anyway. Even Kohli himself would admit, if India are to win this WC, it won't be because of their batting, it will be because of their bowling.

Had Pakistan gone in with a 4th seamer and they do have some quality seamers sitting out, I don't think the result would have been what it was. That is excellent decision making by Rohit and terrible decision making by Babar. Seems like Pakistani frustrations which are primarily at the umpiring and Nawaz need to be primarily directed at Saqlain and especially Babar.

Whilst I completely agree with their fans it wasn't a no-ball and frankly not even close to one. They need to ask the bigger question about how they expect to win the world cup without a proper 4th seamer. Iftikhar can roll his arm over if required, but these pitches won't need his overs.

7 hours ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Pakistanis actually really do like Kohli a lot and connect with him emotionally. I know many who support him. My friend said if it was Rohit or Pandya pulling this off then it would have hurt really bad, but knowing how humble and goat Kohli is and what he was going through, it doesn't feel as bad. We really got a lot of respect for him. 

chalo good. Congratulations to you as well and Happy Diwali.

19 minutes ago, bones said:

I wouldn't gloat too much, sport has a funny way of coming to bite you in the backside.

The Pakistani team and former greats and millions all over have the utmost respect for Kohli he is up the in the list of elite of all time. You have some sour grapes and some childish/immature trolls, but you have the same from India, Afghanistan etc etc too.

Pakistan have never had great batting units compared to India, but I would much prefer to have a dangerous bowling unit anyway. Even Kohli himself would admit, if India are to win this WC, it won't be because of their batting, it will be because of their bowling.

Pakistanis usually base everything on India. No way Shaheen Afridi looked fit. He was looking much lesser threatening than Arshdeep.

Had you picked a better and fit bowler you would have had a better chance.

Dare I say Rohit and Rahul gave him too much respect. He was there for the taking yesterday.

Also Pakistan bring in religion and politics into the game. I am sure some Indians bring politics too which they shouldn’t but Pakistanis in general are super obsessed.

That is why when we hear trolling like Arshdeep or Shami on the basis of religion we know where it is coming from. I have no doubts they might have been trolled badly by Indian fans but we just know the Pakistani flavor when we see it.

Pakistanis like Kohli? No sh** Sherlock. He is one of the best and most popular cricketers in the world. It’s not exactly a favor.

47 minutes ago, bones said:

Had Pakistan gone in with a 4th seamer and they do have some quality seamers sitting out, I don't think the result would have been what it was. That is excellent decision making by Rohit and terrible decision making by Babar. Seems like Pakistani frustrations which are primarily at the umpiring and Nawaz need to be primarily directed at Saqlain and especially Babar.

Whilst I completely agree with their fans it wasn't a no-ball and frankly not even close to one. They need to ask the bigger question about how they expect to win the world cup without a proper 4th seamer. Iftikhar can roll his arm over if required, but these pitches won't need his overs.

Nope that's not right the way Kohli batted he smashed 17 in Shaheens ,18 , 15 in your best bowler Rauf,19thover. What made you think he wouldn't have basher any other pak seamers. For Kohli more pace means much easier , had it been fast bowler Kohli would have done it with much ease.

1 hour ago, bones said:

We are not gloating. We are responding to the scumbags who brought religion into their victory last time. 

Those arseholes need to be abused and made fun of.

We will lose to them in the future. Yes but it was important to win this one and slap their faces so that they do not bring religion into sport .

They may be learning.

Look at it. No bending. No bishmillah and inshallah kind of words whatever they say in post match presentation everytime. Sab bhoola diya. 

7 hours ago, sillypoint12 said:

The problem is many of my countrymen here want to bash Pakistan and demonstrate their jingonism but they know the game was close and there was nothing between the teams. 

As an nation we have to learn to give respect to our opponents and appreciate a good game of cricket. 

Hey we are just trolling the guys who spreads fake memes.  Nothing will happen to them. Don't worry lol