Kishan > KL Rahul

Sooda

8 minutes ago, Adamant said:

One swallow doth bot a summer make. 

A fluke knock, guy is good for nothing. 

I agree. Pranav kumar pandey must be dropped right away and KL should return. So what he is injured and can't keep, at least he won't score runs to ensure no one can term his knock as fluke.   

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

One swallow doth bot a summer make. 

A fluke knock, guy is good for nothing. 

He is a Hack.  I hv mentioned it quite a number of times.  But I feel it's wiser to hv a left handed hack who is mentally strong over someone like constipated loser ie KLPD (being a right hander does not help our cause as it adds to our one dimensional batting line up) who is a proven failure in tough situations.  

Edited by Frustrated
1 minute ago, Frustrated said:

He is a Hack.  I hv mentioned it quite a number of times.  But I feel it's wiser to hv a left handed hack who is mentally strong over someone like constipated loser like KLPD (being a right hander also does not help our cause as it adds to our one dimensional batting line up) who is a proven failure in tough situations.  

Kishan is an impact player who doesn't play for milestones or personal interest. He will always accelerate after getting set. We need one player like that because none of the other players accelerate fearlessly like he does.

Posters here also consider Fakhar a hack but the guy won Pakistan a CT final, that gave Pakistan something to moan about otherwise it was a pretty awful decade as far as their LOI team was concerned.

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Kishan is an impact player who doesn't play for milestones or personal interest. He will always accelerate after getting set. We need one player like that because none of the other players accelerate fearlessly like he does.

Posters here also consider Fakhar a hack but the guy won Pakistan a CT final, that gave Pakistan something to moan about otherwise it was a pretty awful decade as far as their LOI team was concerned.

Why is his SR 120 in T20Is then?

His SR in last 10 games has been 95.

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Why is his SR 120 in T20Is then?

His SR in last 10 games has been 95.

He didn't get set enough there. Few things might not work in T20s but work in ODIs. Our past players had poor stats at certain period of their career too but they improved when they got enough opportunity. Same will happen with Kishan.

8 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Kishan play spin well along with Iyer. KL, Sharma, Lolhi are just crap. Pandoo for all his shortcomings is mentally strong in big games. 

One thing is good about Kishan that he kept going for his shots and milked spinners well. 

KL anyway would have choked within 5-10 balls and if he had survived somehow, he would have started an endless blockathon against spin. Leaving us at 125 at 40 overs. Miserable player.

Edited by Number
25 minutes ago, Majestic said:

He didn't get set enough there. Few things might not work in T20s but work in ODIs. Our past players had poor stats at certain period of their career too but they improved when they got enough opportunity. Same will happen with Kishan.

He has already played 29 international games and 91 IPL games. He has enough experience in T20I to perform.

6 minutes ago, Number said:

One thing is good about Kishan that he kept going for his shots and milked spinners well. 

KL anyway would have choked within 5-10 balls and if he had survived somehow, he would have started an endless blockathon against spin. Leaving us at 125 at 40 overs. Miserable player.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/australia-in-india-2022-23-1348637/india-vs-australia-1st-odi-1348656/full-scorecard

India was 4-39 and 5-83 against quality pace attack. Rahul remained unbeaten, was hitting at SR of 80+.

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/australia-in-india-2022-23-1348637/india-vs-australia-1st-odi-1348656/full-scorecard

India was 4-39 and 5-83 against quality pace attack. Rahul remained unbeaten, was hitting at SR of 80+.

the games we won don't matter. People only remember the losses. Jaddu also did well in above game but somehow only Chennai game is remembered.