Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

9 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

I will laugh when we win a series in australia...

we cannot laugh at people who fell into a ditch in broad daylight.... just like we did earlier!!!

sorry but honest comments..

Why cant we laugh at people who fell into a ditch just because we fell into a ditch? It may not be funny when it happens to us, but it's certainly funny when it happens to Padosis.

A lot of my respect for this group of Pakistanis disappeared quickly today. Never thought they were supremely talented, but thought they were fighters. This series could have been a parting gift to Misbah, who has fought against so much to stabilize Pakistan. 

hopefully they will be able to put up a fight for 5 days next game.

I went to the green forum for some fun and I advise everyone to do so. Some of the threads/posts there are hilarious such as "Yasir Shah better than Ashwin" or "Shafiq/Azhar better than Kohli", "Younis Khan an ATG", "Amir the best pace bowler of his generation", "Babar Azam more talented than Tendulkar/Kohli" and so on. The delusion and hilarity over there is seen to be believed. It almost feels as if it's a parody site like "The Onion" but then you realize folks out there are actually serious and you simply end up doubling over with laughter :cantstop:

10 hours ago, TheWall said:

Actually there is nothing to laugh. The padosis were just doing their job, which is to collapse completely.. which they do regularly...  nothing new... They have done it earlier. They are doing it now. And they will do it in the future. Forever....

That's why we show our appreciation by laughing at them :)