Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Some people see Bajapa even in their dreams. Nijjar was the head of Khalistan Tiger Force and Captain Amrinder had asked for his extradition back 2018. Trudeau ignored the request on grounds of FoE or right to protest. 

If my memory serves me right, wasnt there a poster with tiger80 on this forum supporting Sikh causes?

26 minutes ago, diga said:

So a person who enters Canada with a fake passport & fabricated refugee application is no criminal ? Why did Canada put him on no-fly list ?

There are dozens and dozens of lawyers and agencies in Punjab who encourage these scums to say that they are made political victims for being supportive to the so called khalistani cause and file for asylum for easy gain of Citizenship in Canada. 

Khalistan is also in a sense an IMMIGRATION SCAM. 

Also some of these scums get on ISI payroll. 

have you noticed - the demand for Khalistan is only in Indian Punjab not

Pakistan Punjab which was the core of the Sikh empires and Sikh gurus. 

The best solution to all of this - once any inkling of a connection of anyone of this scums to Khalistan is established - just do 2 simple things.

1) permanently cancel their OCI cards 

2) Attach their property, land,  farm and assets in India and auction it off or give it the needy. 

These 2 are sufficient for Game, Set and Match. #2 is very very important and must be done ruthlessly and mercilessly.

zero tolerance on treason 

Edited by rangeelaraja

36 minutes ago, diga said:

So a person who enters Canada with a fake passport & fabricated refugee application is no criminal ? Why did Canada put him on no-fly list ?

What is also interesting is that the PM of Canada called him a "Canadian citizen" in his speech in the House of Commons. Now, evidence appearing that the PM may have lied because both his applications for citizenship (asylum and marriage) were denied.

I am from Brampton and all four seats were won by Justin's party. There are majority of Punjabi sikh supports these people. The situation here is not good. Recently, the Park near by where my kid play were vandalized by Khalistan terrorist. The temple near by where vandalized by Khalistan. Two Sikh Khalistan stole money from the second temple near by. 

Gurdwara here openly cursed India and Hindus in general. The anti farmer car stickers are everywhere. The situation here is extremely bad and it will get worst after Trude's **** talk in parliament. 

The laws are bad also. I can't get license of firearms or let's say it is hard to get it here. The laws are biased against normal citizen. I can't hit robber with bat if the is inside my property with intention of harm.

The problem here is we Hindus are not united. 

43 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

During the 90s, many Sikh youth fled Punjab due the money extortion & torture by the corrupt Punjab Police. He was one of them, many used whatever means possible to get out of there. Canada gives refuge to people like these. He worked hard a made it good in this great country. This is his present house. He was successful in Plumbing business. I had a Buyer willing to pay $2.5 mil in 2106 for his house on 5 Acres. He politely refused citing that his family loved it living there :nice:

Edit: That's the same Truck ( on the driveway ) he was in when he was gunned down. This is the image from today's google search.

Nijjar's house.jpg

Why was this POS wanted for the murder of people in India then? He had an Interpol notice on him. I guess Interpol creates wanted notices for random plumbers.

AVvXsEiJt3qHBSNLBsOZ1Q7UXxt6F5zFuQYSwSpz

6 minutes ago, Nash said:

I am from Brampton and all four seats were won by Justin's party. There are majority of Punjabi sikh supports these people. The situation here is not good. Recently, the Park near by where my kid play were vandalized by Khalistan terrorist. The temple near by where vandalized by Khalistan. Two Sikh Khalistan stole money from the second temple near by. 

Gurdwara here openly cursed India and Hindus in general. The anti farmer car stickers are everywhere. The situation here is extremely bad and it will get worst after Trude's **** talk in parliament. 

The laws are bad also. I can't get license of firearms or let's say it is hard to get it here. The laws are biased against normal citizen. I can't hit robber with bat if the is inside my property with intention of harm.

Please take care. Hope things get better for you and your family.

20 minutes ago, Nash said:

This is so sad to hear. Brampton is one of the top 10 most crime reported city  n bCanada, Surrey, BC being the worst. . Hope you and your family is safe

One Canadian MP had rightly predicted that Trudeau will create some drama after his humiliation in India.

Also, Pierre Poilievre, main opposition leader in Canada, who is a strong contender for the PM post, is still waiting for any evidence to be shared by Trudeau beyond just "credible allegations". He said Trudeau only shared with him what he told the public. Imagine this joker going on to tell the whole World that India did something and now can't even share an iota of evidence. He wants the World to believe it just because he said so :facepalm:

22 minutes ago, goose said:

Ok thanks so nobody knows. are Modi fans denying or saying good?

Sane Modi fans want to see more evidence of allegations. But even if it is true. It is good to take out known terrorists who are targeting Indians in India. Aren’t you happy US took out Osama in Pakistan? Word on the street is that “kya ghar mein ghuske dushman ko maara” -56”wali baath !!

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Canadian Punjabis own lot of farm land & residential property in Punjab, they don't trust the corrupt Indian netas....that's why, also they fully backed Farmer's protest until Modi squealed out :top:

Which is why we are going to help India deal with these same treasonous Punjabis down the road. Anyone who takes side of foreign govt over India while having assets in India is a threat to India. Punjabis like you are a threat to India and to general public safety and we are ensuring that is known long term. You already know how Punjabis are starting to be viewed in Canada and we will help in the process. You reap what you sow. 

35 minutes ago, goose said:

Ok thanks so nobody knows. are Modi fans denying or saying good?

Are you kidding ? India ordering a hit inside the territory of the famed "5 eyes alliance", that too of a citizen of a 5 eye nation, something that even Mossad & FSB hesitate to undertake ? Its gonna look bad on Indian govt ? Sure. lmao.