Virat Kohli Encounters 'Personal Emergency', Flies Back To Mumbai: Report

7 minutes ago, mikeypbadana86 said:

who would be your alternative, if kohli is left out  ? would you eat you words, if kohli wins us a knock out ? 

The highest score in 2019 World Cup semis/final in England  is around 240 odd. What do you mean by tuk tuk? you expect teams to score 330-350 in semis/finals?

I would love to be wrong about Kohli, stop being a fan boy and appreciate that India should have been grooming the next generation of kids.

Will you eat your words if Kohli gets out and cost us the WC? Or is that why you used this dummy account to hide?

Are you happy if Kohli is playing for India in 2027?

39 minutes ago, mikeypbadana86 said:

who would be your alternative, if kohli is left out  ? would you eat you words, if kohli wins us a knock out ? 

The highest score in 2019 World Cup semis/final in England  is around 240 odd. What do you mean by tuk tuk? you expect teams to score 330-350 in semis/finals?

What were the scores in 2015 semis

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

I would love to be wrong about Kohli, stop being a fan boy and appreciate that India should have been grooming the next generation of kids.

Will you eat your words if Kohli gets out and cost us the WC? Or is that why you used this dummy account to hide?

Are you happy if Kohli is playing for India in 2027?

I am following indian cricket since 1995 ever since I was a 9 year old. ( Kohli's knock out  record in t20 world cups is impeccable albiet a different format,  he is no mental midget unlike rahul or other players)

He scored 35 and built a partnership of 87 with gambhir  in 2011 world cup final.

His was the highest score (47) in 2013 champions trophy final.

2015 semis -----he failed ( no arguments here) 

2019 semis  ----- an other knock out failure . A close DRS call which was an umpires call. 

2023 ----- post his come back last year including the oct 2022 famous 26 off 8 balls, he became temperamentally relaxed and has very good chance of scoring. 

The team is already selected for the world cup, we should be behind the team.  What cricketing logic do you have to wish for an injury and replace kohli or any one else ? 

I am not a fan boy of kohli. The selectors/team management has already selected the team for world cup. I think, we should back the team. 

I do not want kohli to continue any further and retired from all formats in 2023 irrespective of the world cup result. 

The new age social media kids do not know any history or context except indulgng in bashing of heroes. If scoring in knock outs is any easier, why did the following heroes fail in knock outs?

1992 inzy 60 off 37  in Semi Final . he burst onto the scene and became super star  1996 QF against Ind ( FAIL) 1999 final ( FAIL) 2003 ( FAIL) 2007 ( FAIL)

1996 Jayasuriya quaterfinal 80+ runs against ENG 1996 semifinal against india  FAILED 1996 FINAL FAILED

1999 & 2003 ----- FAILED

2007 Final------- sub par 

Aravinda de silva 1987 ---no impact 1992 --no impact 1996---66 && 104 in semis and final 1999 & 2003- FAIL

Yuvraj singh: 2011 QF-50+  Semis : failed final: dhini and gambhir did the work, so cant say failure 

Inzamam, aravinda de silva, jayasuriya Yuvraj some of the best ODI batters had one great world cup from a sample size of 4 or 5 world cups. 

Lets wait for 2023 be over. If kohli succeeds, y'all would hail him and a## lick to be proven wrong. If not, the selectors would anyways remove and the youngsters can be groomed.