Pakistan cricket team (WC news)

I created a thread on it and some idiot with moderation / admin rights merged it with the Pak  WC news thread , so this topic is being discussed already. Would love to know who this idiot is. 

Nothing against you @Austin 3:!6 this only  shows pathetic dual standards at ICF. 

Most other people creating this thread - would have been moved to chitchat - because it has nothing to do with cricket. 

Edited by rangeelaraja
4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

I created a thread on it and some idiot with moderation / admin rights merged it with the Pak  WC news thread , so this topic is being discussed already. Would love to know who this idiot is. 

Nothing against you @Austin 3:!6 this only  shows pathetic dual standards at ICF. 

Most other people creating this thread - would have been moved to chitchat - because it has nothing to do with cricket. 

Didnt realize this has been discussed in Pak WC thread...I have merged my thread now too

All moderators try their best to keep the forum healthy for discussion

14 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Their education system is itself f*d up. They openly teach hateful and downright bigoted things about Hindus and India. 

The most sane and least hateful Pakistanis are actually the illiterate ones who never went to a Pakistani 'school'. 

A small correction, most sane & least hateful Pakistanis are the ones who cease to exist on this planet.

Irrespective of whether you're literate or illiterate, once you breath in that scum of land you are retarded for the entire life. The whole environment itself if full of hatred & negativity against us.

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Aishwarya Selmon Bhoi,  Vivek Oberoi & Abhishek is a common meme story here in India. 

Razzaq has always been jealous & salty..  Remember he called Bumrah baby bowler..  He still gets defensive when it comes to praising Indian bowlers.  Very rarely I have seen Pakistani ex players giving credit to Indian bowling..  Coz it challenges their superiority & they can't handle Padosis having better fast bowlers. 

Pavilion is a good show, better than the ones we have here in India  @rangeelaraja @Mariyam . Have always found Akram to be appreciative of Indian quicks and he is the GOAT!!!!! Even Misbah seems like a level headed person, who appreciates good cricket. Pretty sure many Pak cricketers are much nicer, current ones like Babar and Shaheen strike me as decent people.

Never expected better from these Razzaqs and Afridis. According to Afridi women should be in kitchen and not play cricket.

And this is how pathetic that Razzaq fellow is....even many Pakistanis trended hashtags against Razzaq after that incident. Such people with vile mindset probably don't even respect females in their own family.

Edited by Gollum

They have Wasim Akram, Shoaib akhtar, Babar Azam etc who are not only Great Cricketers but also great Human beings. They don't mix personal faith with their profession.

and then you get the likes of Afridi, Inzi, Waqar etc who seems like Full time Maulanas and part time cricketers.

1 hour ago, ViruPaaji said:

They have Wasim Akram, Shoaib akhtar, Babar Azam etc who are not only Great Cricketers but also great Human beings. They don't mix personal faith with their profession.

and then you get the likes of Afridi, Inzi, Waqar etc who seems like Full time Maulanas and part time cricketers.

Shoaib Akhtar for you…

Edited by coffee_rules