How are you coping?

Number

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Yeah wtf was the point of sending jadeja ahead of sky in a WC final? When you didn't promote jadeja in 10 games played before that.

SKY came ahead in Eng game in similar situation and pitch. Why change all of sudden in final

They just choked big time

Used Siraj as 5th bowler :laugh:

1 minute ago, Lord said:

SKY came ahead in Eng game in similar situation and pitch. Why change all of sudden in final

They just choked big time

Used Siraj as 5th bowler :laugh:

Rohit got scared with a lot total on board. Shami was erratic and KL Rahul Butterfingers behind the stumps. I think 241 was probably defendable as well. This Aus middle order is piss poor. Maybe Rohit got scared after bumrah gave 15 in the first over and brought shami on. Who knows? 

Just now, Laaloo said:

Rohit got scared with a lot total on board. Shami was erratic and KL Rahul Butterfingers behind the stumps. I think 241 was probably defendable as well. This Aus middle order is piss poor. Maybe Rohit got scared after bumrah gave 15 in the first over and brought shami on. Who knows? 

47-3 and the game was there to be won. I bet they'd won if it was a league game.

35 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Do you have samsung EPp account?

No. But Im not looking for Samsung now. Less than 4 years and my last Samsung LED crapped out. It's sitting on a table in the basement now. Though about buying LEd light but it's a pain to take everything apart and useless to take it to a shop and have them fix it. Would rather just buy a new one. I'm looking into TCL right now. Just need a temporary TV for a few years.

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

We have blind supporters who would never agree when mistakes are made by their favorite players.

I pick Rohit to captain t20 again as I feel he has batted well through out the tournament and captained decently, and with iut any doubt, definitely lead from the front with the bat,  but he did make many mistakes under pressure on the big day and Rohit bhakts should accept this.

Kohli used to make mistakes and was called out, Dhoni used to make mistakes and was called out. Rohit made some blunders and should be called out.

Hopefully he learns from it and comeback to captain us in t20s in USA/Windies. 

Edited by Cricketics
25 minutes ago, Nash said:

I stopped  going on social media , cricket web sites and cricket related youtube video.

Lately I am binge watching Horror movies on Youtube. 

No discussion about final to anyone. but there is always one guy who talk about it and I have to hear lol.

That is the best way. Fact is only one team won thew orld cup. But you would see guys who did not win the world cup trolling you.  lol 

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

No. But Im not looking for Samsung now. Less than 4 years and my last Samsung LED crapped out. It's sitting on a table in the basement now. Though about buying LEd light but it's a pain to take everything apart and useless to take it to a shop and have them fix it. Would rather just buy a new one. I'm looking into TCL right now. Just need a temporary TV for a few years.

Go for this one 2023 model. I have hisense older model. It is still pretty good.

https://slickdeals.net/f/17042539-55-hisense-u7-mini-led-4k-144hz-tv-55u7k-2023-model-nba-2k24-480-free-shipping

Rtings has a pretty good review on this

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/hisense/u7k-u7-u75k

Edited by vvvslaxman

I have indulged my self in cooking and watching lots of  sanatani channels on YouTube like sanatan samiksha,heated debates ,also watching few exm channels like saahil,adam seeker etc by god itna kuch pata chala hai literally dimag bhanna gya by the way this saahil guy was invited by Jaipur dialogues along with anand ranganathan,never knew ki hadiths aur aayato main itna kuch likha hua hai,same with sanatan samiksha and heated debates bhai Buddhist texts maine kya kya likha is literally eye opening one thing is for sure our Sanatan is far far better in this regard 

15 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Did you destroy your TV after your team did not qualify for Semis?