Rinku is not a national treasure

maniac

5 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Well at least he can bash 2nd string OZ pace attack so thats something.  How will he fare on slow Caribbean decks? He doesn't have the greatest record against spin, especially off spin, in recent years.  Teams will target him with that

Won't face much spin in final overs...  Off spin is rare in T20s as it is easiest to deal with.  ATM we need a pace hitter down the order.  We always finish poorly in final 3-4 overs be in ODI & T20 compared to other sides. 

Welcome to the party y'all. I've been waiting on the world to join me since May 18 2022 when Rinku smashed 5 sixes in an over before being caught brilliantly by Even Lewis. And some of you entered the wagon when Yash Dayal happened in IPL 2023. A year too late, but I welcomed you. 

As for the rest of you who are just seeing the light, all I can say is "Swaagatam. The light shines for all."

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Welcome to the party y'all. I've been waiting on the world to join me since May 18 2022 when Rinku smashed 5 sixes in an over before being caught brilliantly by Even Lewis. And some of you entered the wagon when Yash Dayal happened in IPL 2023. A year too late, but I welcomed you. 

As for the rest of you who are just seeing the light, all I can say is "Swaagatam. The light shines for all."

Knew about him before that LSG game even, but more for FC exploits.

So move over, fairweather fan :winky:

8 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Well at least he can bash 2nd string OZ pace attack so thats something.  How will he fare on slow Caribbean decks? He doesn't have the greatest record against spin, especially off spin, in recent years.  Teams will target him with that

He does have weakness, no doubt. But doesn't have to do all the heavy lifting alone.

Even if he is average against off spin, he can partner alongside Hardik, Surya or anyone else who can manage it for him.

3 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

It's not like ..."I saw a girl first, so she is mine and everyone else's bhabhi" :cantstop:

If that happens then half of the quicks discussed here are patented by @rkt.india

On 11/27/2023 at 5:30 PM, BacktoCricaddict said:

You were about 20 years too late. Been following him since he was a toddler ( No im not a pedo)